Brewpub Feb Get Together

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So which day is it

• Sat arvo 23rd Feb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sun arvo 24th Feb

• Mon evening 25th Feb

• Tues evening 26th Feb

• Total voters
Logo'ed glassware and T-shirts etc will be on sale. Certain ISBer's & Macarthur types may be drinking out of plastic cups ;)
Cheers
Gerard
lol Gerard, I was under the impression that it was your glass collection which dramatically increased after your daughter crashed last year's crawl at some monkey's joint in balmain :) I can live with plastic glasses if i have too but prefer a nice branded glass!!

MALES - i't'd be good to see you guys.

Bernd - past posts indicate noon on Sat @ the redoak... everyone agree?

I may be a smidge late 12.30-1.00 as have tradesmen coming over to repair their handiwork,
If 12 is the consensus that is cool but 2pm would be better, don't want to have to start another Poll though

I'm happy to split the difference and call it 1pm. Sound ok?

If you guys are still there at 2:30 ish.... there's a minute chance I'll drop in for a quick one.
Will play it by ear :unsure:

seein it might seem that saturday was chosen to also accomodate my being in town i wll endevour to make it to the redoak for a while to catch up with the ISb crew and anyone else who may come along ....

now one for the ignorant ....where is the redoak at ??

after 2.30 we may be at the JS brewhouse for a spot of lunch

address is www.redoak.com.au
Clarence st behind the QVB and towards the Quay

I will try to make it. Just had some arrangements fall through. If I can, I will join up with you at JS.

I hope you guys 'ave an awesome time!
Will be struggling to meet up.
I'll sms you if things change :(

My situation has changed too & I won't be able to make it. :(

Have a top one - I expect a full report

My situation has changed too & I won't be able to make it. :(

Have a top one - I expect a full report

Bah, no good crozzy, wanna drop the girls round my joint. I'm sure Katie wouldn't mind some female company for a change!!!!!

im hopin this get together is still a goer for 1pm , i just walked past the Red Oak and there are no familiar faces there yet at 12.40pm ... will wander back there shortly after spendin a bit of time in this sleazy net cafe...

Was good. There's hardly any point in going on the main crawl now I guess. ;)

Was good. There's hardly any point in going on the main crawl now I guess. ;)

Agreed...... particularly seeing I'm unlikely to make the main crawl!!!!!

Your picks gents..................
Thought the organic Hefe @ the Redoak was pretty good, can understand why some don't talk the rest of their beers up that much though.
The Highwayman @ James Squire also quite good.
And thanks Mike for the Timmermans gueze, a very tasty end to a good arvo.

So how was it guys? How were the Redoak brews? Did you catch up with Ned? how were the heads yesterday?

Sorry I couldn't make it.

It was a good day. Sorry you couldn't make it, croz. A few at Redoak (still not impressed with their beers. They're not bad beers, but several of them could use some improvement IM(NS)HO. Good to support somebody trying something different though). Then to the JS Brewhouse, then on to the Belgian for some Rochefort 8. :wub:

Back