Brewing Position

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spesh

Reaction score
There is a opportunity for a brewing position in Broome. See the below for more information. There are many breweries popping up all over Australia and are great opportunites for homebrewers interested in a brewing carrier. Postions are advertised on www.microbrewing.com.au which also brings me to the point that I am finding it hard to find home brewers of the month (please email [email protected] for the questions to be filled out). Spring in the Valley starts next Saturday (October 7th) - A good time to check out the 5 breweries in the Swan Valley. Another point to bring up is in March 2007 the RAS and WABA are starting the Royal Beer Show which will have judging for the microbrewing national Championship and also for home brewers - A good opportunity you don't want to miss. I also notice you have been talking about Sierra Nevadas Pale Ale. Bob August has been helping me learn about Jarrah Jacks bottle conditioning and not only is he smart but also very helpful to the Australian Industry.

If you want to ask questions about becoming a brewer in the Australian industry, I would love to help mb 0413 87 2337 (WST). A good start is to join your states association and IBD.

Hi John,

Any chance I could place another ad on www.microbrewing.com.au for a Head Brewer at Matso's?

We lose Gilles Cordey in 5 weeks time due to family reasons.

Do you still have a copy of the old ad I placed 2 months ago?

cheers

Justin Wiebrecht
Sales & Marketing Manager
Matso's Broome Brewery
p < 08 9193 7888
f < 08 9193 7999
m < 0418 937 817
w < www.kimberleyaccommodation.com.au

Back