Brewing On Easter Sunday

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjwhite5

Reaction score
Hi fellow brewers,

Well it Easter Sunday and I decided to brew, much to the bosses dissmay, but she has come around and decided to help ( stay out of the way)

I am brewing an AG Bohemian Pilsener, not easter themed just the next in my brewing list.

Just wondering if anybody else decided to brew today ??

Cede

Not long out of bed and havent made up my mind yet, but probably will B)

I got mine out of the way yesterday (1st AG!) and dropped it into the fermenter today.

Planning on drinking the bottle of Young's Double Chocolate Stout I have in the fridge this arvo - should go well with the easter eggs ;)

Have a good (brew)day,
Kris.

KLD,

Yeah I was planning to brew yesterday, but history shows I brew better beers on a sunday. my last saturday brew suffers from chill haze.

Anyway, enjoy your double choc stout, it would have to be my favourite stout out there.

Happy easter

Cede

Hi fellow brewers,

Well it Easter Sunday and I decided to brew, much to the bosses dissmay, but she has come around and decided to help ( stay out of the way)

I am brewing an AG Bohemian Pilsener, not easter themed just the next in my brewing list.

Just wondering if anybody else decided to brew today ??

Cede

A Pilsener hey, looking forward to tasting that one down the track.
I'm looking at doing a pils sometime in the next few months so I'll see how yours comes out first, maybe steal a few ideas :)
Have to brew my ANZAC and then Allied Ale's first.

Using the new mash tun?

Amber ale mashing now , using leftover bits of crystal, chocolate and roasted barley. Smells good. :icon_cheers:

Yeah, second brew in the new mash tun. brewed a Irish red last Sunday, A little darker then intended but it tastes pretty good so far.

Doing the batch sparge thing and getting 80 % eff, so I am pretty happy with my copper manifold.

the ANZAC ale sounds like a great idea, unfortunately I will be busy, but will look forward to a sample

Cede

Back