Brewing Now In Canberra If You Want To Come Round

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve

On the back bloody porch!
Reaction score
Just set the timer for my 60 min mash....if anyone wants to come round and talk shit n stuff n drink some piss PM me.
Cheers
Steve

Just set the timer for my 60 min mash....if anyone wants to come round and talk shit n stuff n drink some piss PM me.
Cheers
Steve

G'day Steve,

I know I'm replying a little late to this thread, but because I'm from Canberra and often visit my parents, maybe if you are planning a brew in the next month or so I would love to come round and talk shit n stuff n drink some piss!!! I am keen to learn AG, any help would be much appreciated! PM me and we'll see what happens!

Brewing tomorrow morning if anyone wants to come round? Let me know or i'll be starting at my usual 6.00am.
Cheers
Steve

6am...hard core

Best time of the day to brew.....start in the dark, watch the sun come up half way through....kids n missus in bed....just me n the dog and silence! BLISS!

And a cold beer :icon_cheers:

Can't make it tomorrow Steve, the wife is teaching me how to cook breakfast ... we'll catch up soon Buddy

Cheers
C

Latest posts

Back