• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brewing Gear For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brendo

Tap-whore
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have had a bunch of bits and pieces taking up room in my shed for some time - most of it was kit that i picked up along the way to build up an all grain capability - before I ended up with my current rig.

Rather than continue to take up room in my shed, I figured I would put it all up on here to see if anyone is interested. Depending on interest - I will leave the gear up here for the next 7 days - anything left will get put up on ebay.

If you are interested, PM me with your offers. All gear is located in Croydon, Victoria.

1. 24l Aluminum pot - no holes. Good for use as a small kettle or HLT on the stove. I used it a few times while doing extract and partial brews.
med_gallery_7217_581_15932.jpg

2. 30l Aluminum pot - 4" mashmaster dial and hole for tap/pick-up. Use as a kettle or mash tun (once insulated) or in combination with the 24l for a split boil batch.
med_gallery_7217_581_19201.jpg

3. Small copper immersion chiller with hose fittings.
med_gallery_7217_581_15537.jpg

4. Larger copper immersion chiller with hoses attached (clamp onto some barbs or put hose connectors on the end).
med_gallery_7217_581_28455.jpg

5. Old school 50l keg - converted to a keggle with hole drilled for tap.
med_gallery_7217_581_34014.jpg

6. Small esky mash tun - good for small batches or partials. Requires a tap and manifold (or use some swiss voile).
med_gallery_7217_581_5653.jpg

PM me with any reasonable offers if interested. I also have a heap of longnecks if anyone needs them as well.

Cheers,

Brendo

****edit - added extra detail****

before I ended up with my current rig.

Cheers,

Brendo

Brendo . . . .

Still gutted you got that set up. :lol:

Had the finances/travel/hotels all approved. :icon_cheers:

Still waiting for another one like it to come along :beer:

Now to have a nother look at your gear . .. . .I think the tears have passed now :p

Cheers
Bruce

Haha. #2 30L kettle is my old 'un from back in the day.

Haha. #2 30L kettle is my old 'un from back in the day.

sure is revox... never actually ended up using it in the end as I got a hold of a rig instead.

@Bruce... sorry mate, but you can be sure I put it to good use - using it right now in fact :D

small chiller sold, subject to payment and pickup tomorrow. Everything else still up for grabs...

Brendo

Got some great gear there for someone wanting to start down the slippery Extract and or AG slope Brendo.

correctomoundo Chappo - a great way to get started.

Open to offers on everything - only the small chiller gone so far.

Brendo

The two pots (1 & 2) and larger chiller tentatively sold.

Keggle and esky still available to anyone interested.

Cheers,

Brendo

Pots, chillers and esky are sold.

Keg is the only thing left - $35 and it is yours.

If youbare interested PM me an offer.

Brendo

Keggle is sold - pending payment/pickup next week.

If anyone wants any bottles let me know - all brown glass, mixture of 700ml CUB twist top styles as well as 650ml crown seal ones as well.

Just shoot me a pm.

Cheers

brendo

Latest posts

Back