Brewhouse Back In Brissy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPG

Reaction score
The Brewhouse (formally in Albert St, aka Auroras) has reopened in Woolloongabba.

http://www.brewhouse.com.au/

I went with a couple of mates last night and sampled their entire range of craft beers:

A pilsner
Brisbane Pale Ale
A dark larger
a stout

Jugs were $15 a pop (not sure if this was happy hour) which I think is pretty good for such great quality beer.

We gave them all 2 thumbs up. I was a particular fan of the BPA - a lovely balance of hops and malt.

4th post in five years? :huh:

If you frequented the forum more often you would realise that there has been a very busy thread going for the last year or so on the Brewhouse and its new location at the former Clarence Corner Hotel.

Haven't had a chance myself, I'm going down there with a buddy in the next couple of weeks, have heard great reports about the BPA.

A dark larger

How much Larger was it?

Jugs are $15 all the time, no happy hours at this stage.
Prices will be going up* when the new till systems are installed.

Glad you enjoyed it!

*hopefully only a little.

Also, Brewhouse Brisbane is not associated with Aurora's, just took over the lease.

How much Larger was it?

Jugs are $15 all the time, no happy hours at this stage.
Prices will be going up* when the new till systems are installed.

Glad you enjoyed it!

*hopefully only a little.

Not much I hope, I've pretty much convinced SWMBO that a weekly meal is a must and the lack of whinging on beer prices is a big plus (not like what happens at the Platform Bar <_< ).

The Brewhouse (formally in Albert St, aka Auroras) has reopened in Woolloongabba.

http://www.brewhouse.com.au/

I went with a couple of mates last night and sampled their entire range of craft beers:

A pilsner
Brisbane Pale Ale
A dark larger
a stout

Jugs were $15 a pop (not sure if this was happy hour) which I think is pretty good for such great quality beer.

We gave them all 2 thumbs up. I was a particular fan of the BPA - a lovely balance of hops and malt.

Agreed. And food there is cheap and good quality. An excellent combo!

M

Back