Brewers Personalised Number Plates

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkFaerytale

Fuggle Abuse
Reaction score
while driving home from work last night a noticed a number plate in my rear view mirror "Brew.00" anyone from the forum?

so it got me wondering what sort of personalised number plates would you as a brewer want to get?

personally i think nothing says it better than "fuggles" :)

-Phill

In queensland we have "Q" plates, it's just Q and a number, the lower the number the more expensive.

But what about the specific gravity of your favourite brew? Q|1056

Ok not brew related but still my personal plate befor we moved back home to QLD..
101_0113.jpg

I'd have Bunyip Plates here but some imposter has the QLD one :angry: ,, anybody see's him let me know :ph34r: .

cheers

Speaking of fuggles.

FUGGIT for me I reckon :D :D

cheers
johnno

Just had a look at the RTA site here in NSW

I BREW and BREWIT are available

I wanted DRBEER, but I procrastinated too long and it is gone. Oh, hold the phone it is avail again in NSW. Don't know I'm up for the cost though. $30.00 ordering fee plus annual fee of $470.00
DRB33R is gone, DRB13R and DRBIER are avail. I wonder if my wife is up for the $130 / year fee on DRB13R and whether she'd still drive the car :beerbang:

Doc

Doc its Tax deductiable , if work right. Advertising/marketing.

Go on ..

:beer:

"Batz"

Only $2195.00 :( Don't think it's happening here

Batz

I thought about this a while ago but the plate I want will cost $2195 :(

you could go the simple

HBREWR

$395 in Vic - I now have a tentitive order in for it

I saw BREWER driving around - i think it was a regional brewery, can't remember which one.

Wouldn't mind SHARKBAIT but will just have to live with the personal plate I have had for 25 years or so at $0 per year ----- TAP-00. B)

:beer:

"Batz"

Only $2195.00 :( Don't think it's happening here

Batz

Got to love the NT.

I think at the moment it is $120 fo a plate. Or 4 easy payments of $29.99. Thats it. No more to pay. If you order now you will recieve not one, but two, plates to place onto your chosen vehicle.

I think I may look at 'Beer Me' or something like that. Maybe, 'Brewing'. We can have seven letters at no extra cost.

I guy that used to work in the building nect to me had AHB - 000 (VIC) never got round to asking him what it was about tho.

I want - MYBREW or BREWIT

Latest posts

Back