Brewers Everywhere

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
Spent an exciting new world record 4 hours 51 minutes on a remote software support call yesterday with the Q&A manager (& half of the support dept) of a vendor over a software glitch, access violation error that then became a missing client record, that then became an unable to backup error, that then became an unable to retrieve backup error. Anyhow given that I was on the phone for all but 10 mins of the nearly 5 hours we started chatting (whilst the DB was packing & unpacking).

Happens that the same manager is a brewer & the tone of the conversation became more jovial & our staff were making comments about our banter & laughter with our admin manager suggesting I invite him over for a BBQ.

Just goes to show that beer doesn't need to be consumed to provide good conversation & a jovial mood.

:icon_cheers:

Paul

wish I got that where I work... All I get are bogans bitching at me as to why they can't access their super until they retire

I thought all technical computer people brewed? Most of my fellow developers do anyway.

Close - all technical people drink.

Something really witty about how good technical people brew or something would be a good follow up to that, but I can't really think of anything at the moment that fits properly :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back