Brewdog's Biggies At Dan's Online

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was going to post the same thing hahaha..

I am kinda tempted considering the last time I saw Sink the Bismarck in a bottle shop it was $260.

I am kinda tempted considering the last time I saw Sink the Bismarck in a bottle shop it was $260.

mmm id rather buy scotch for that money, and considering Dan's reputation for poor treatment of beer you hardly assume this is sitting pretty in a dark fridge.

mmm id rather buy scotch for that money, and considering Dan's reputation for poor treatment of beer you hardly assume this is sitting pretty in a dark fridge.

+1 regarding "Dan's reputation for poor treatment of beer" I choose to nolonger purchase anything from them or any other Woolies owned joint. The SNPA was the last straw for me of a huge list of poorly treated beers. They promote their "Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee" with conditions Found Herebut there is no guarantees regarding the quality of their products so we shouldn't really be surprised by the state of their imports really :(

Has anyone tried buying it direct?

http://www.brewdog.com/tactical_nuclear_penguin

Surely at 35 pounds plus shipping it would be a cheaper way to get it.

Just did a dummy test on the site............Got to the payment screen and reconsidered....

Screenshot_1.png

EDIT: Just tried it with 24 bottles instead. Came out at the same postage.........Based upon my googling of exchange rates that works out to $60 per bottled landed here.......Bulk buy?

Just did a dummy test on the site............Got to the payment screen and reconsidered....

View attachment 47741

They shouldn't be charging VAT on exports.

You can buy more than one bottle for the same freight, so worth getting a few of their beers sent at once.

cheers Ross

View attachment 47741

EDIT: Just tried it with 24 bottles instead. Came out at the same postage.........Based upon my googling of exchange rates that works out to $60 per bottled landed here.......Bulk buy?

hmm bulk buy sounds good ????

They shouldn't be charging VAT on exports.

You can buy more than one bottle for the same freight, so worth getting a few of their beers sent at once.

cheers Ross

It's not 'export' if you're buying it retail from them and they're posting it to you.

It's not 'export' if you're buying it retail from them and they're posting it to you.

Yes it is export, no matter if they sell 'retail' or wholesale, export is export. And they shouldn't charge you VAT on it.

Back