BrewDog employee rewarded for causing recall

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like more marketing wank from BD to me.
If it really happened and they were so happy, why not just leave them on the market?

manticle said:
Sounds like more marketing wank from BD to me.
If it really happened and they were so happy, why not just leave them on the market?
Good beer is good beer. I applaud the entire event though. I'd love a mother fucker can

What's the beer worth vs' the amount of media coverage, I suppose he's also created what will become a sought after collectable. By taking them from the market I suppose they please your letter writing whinging types.
Definitely marketing wank, just done a bit differently.

Bridges said:
What's the beer worth vs' the amount of media coverage, I suppose he's also created what will become a sought after collectable. By taking them from the market I suppose they please your letter writing whinging types.
Definitely marketing wank, just done a bit differently.
Brewdog have always taken pride in not giving a **** about letter writing whingers or at least giving the appearance that's what they do.

I like the philosophy, just get cynical about the promotion of that philosophy.

For me, punk approach is DIY, get off the grid rather than being an obnoxious arsehole so for a commercial brewery that means make good beer, avoid commercial restraints.

All Brewdog is grossly overpriced IMO says he drinking a Hoppy Christmas today in April. Would never buy Punk IPA from choice when Bigeye is on the shelf.

Back