Brewday Today

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Effect

Hop extract brewer
Reaction score
Sorry about the late notice. Anyone in adelaide wanting to join me on a brewday PM me for my address if you don't know where I live. Will be mashing in hopefully in an hour.

Cheers
Phil

Yep count me in. I'll just get the lads to refuel the Piaggio for me... :rolleyes:

Aircraft_piaggio%20-%20P180.jpg

:kooi:

Sorry Phil I am out :(

FFS I told them to give it a wash look what the idiots did! :angry:

airplane_crash_15.jpg

sounds cool

shame I have a Concert to go to that my Little one is in.

would like to see how that is done one day

I am driving past soon and might have time to drop in, maybe.

I have to ask. How did it go ???

Pretty good...

Anzaz Pale ale.

90/5/5 Base/Crystal/wheat

Galaxy @ 60 to 35 IBU
20 grams at 10, 5 and 0 of combined Galaxy and d saaz.

us-05

Cheers
Phil

your as much of a galaxy fiend as i am phillip.

have you tried my galaxy fiend recipe though mate?

edit:

BTW if you want, you could come over to adelaide in november - we be hosting reso on the 5th at savvy - I should be doing a little dubstep mixy mix on the night...

Dubstep and homebrew ... not really a regular match-up, I mean mash-up.

Or the shizzle ... if you will.

Last edited by a moderator:
c'mon

it's the shit!

Corrected it for you Phil! :icon_cheers:

c'mon

it's the shit!

Corrected it for you Phil! :icon_cheers:

you remind me of the people that drink west end draft and bag micro beer... :rolleyes:

:lol:

you remind me of the people that drink west end draft and bag micro beer... :rolleyes:

:lol:
Mate, whatever happened to the nice young bloke that loved my Ordinary Bitter on the handpump at the 09 mid year swap?
No respect! :beerbang:

brewstep, it's next you know.

youve changed phill, used to be all about the dums and basslines....dont tell me you followed the cool kids? hahah just kidding mate.

I figured I'd post here rather than starting a new thread. I'm brewing tomorrow & Sunday if anyone's keen to head round. PM me for the address.

Edit: mashing in at 8 both mornings (assuming I go easy on the beers tonight & tomorrow).

I figured I'd post here rather than starting a new thread. I'm brewing tomorrow & Sunday if anyone's keen to head round. PM me for the address.

Edit: mashing in at 8 both mornings (assuming I go easy on the beers tonight & tomorrow).

I may swing by on sunday...

cheers
Phil

Latest posts

Back