Brewcrazy Hits A Graham Slam!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnymax

Reaction score
Well, we dedicated a whole show to explaining the BrewCast from down under and we hit a Graham SLAM!
And I am sorry to say that we took poor little Ian down with Graham.
I really did not want to do it, but the Brew Bubbas scripted and wrote all the funny stuff and we could not resist. It is definitely a CrAzY show. Maybe we can focus on brewing beer on the next show :huh:

Don't take it personal Ian, we did the show in a moment of weakness under pressure from the Brew Bubbas! :D
http://www.brewcrazy.com/newshow.htm

Well, we dedicated a whole show to explaining the BrewCast from down under and we hit a Graham SLAM!

OH!

I just realised the pun in the title...yanks pronounce "Graham" as "Gram". Oh the hilarity!

I hope the rest of the show is better than that pun.

:p

OH!

I just realised the pun in the title...yanks pronounce "Graham" as "Gram". Oh the hilarity!

I hope the rest of the show is better than that pun.

:p

Thanks for clearing that up apd.... Have to admit, I was pretty much scratching my head reading that one :huh:

Cheers,
Michael :)

Looks like spam to me? Doesn't seem to relate to anything I've seen on here.

Who is 'Graham' and who is 'lan' ? :blink: (Or is it Ian?) I'm confused, but I'm not going to download a nearly 200MB webcast thingy to try to clear the confusion up.

Anyone know what it's about?

I didnt' listen to the whole thing but essentially these guys, a brewing radio podcast mob, are having a tiff with Graham, Sanders I think it is, of the australian craftbrewing radio podcast...

And I am sorry to say that we took poor little Ian down with Graham.
I really did not want to do it, but the Brew Bubbas scripted and wrote all the funny stuff and we could not resist. It is definitely a CrAzY show. Maybe we can focus on brewing beer on the next show :huh:

Don't take it personal Ian, we did the show in a moment of weakness under pressure from the Brew Bubbas! :D
http://www.brewcrazy.com/newshow.htm

How's Captain Ron? He still helping you out with the old hair of the dog?

How's Captain Ron? He still helping you out with the old hair of the dog?
Captain Ron is hangin in there.
As far as the file size I made only 17.7 megs so 3rd world countries with dial up internet can download them ;)

For the record Graham and I are good friends and this is just part of our fun.

Sorry if you come off looking a little "Brain Dead' Ian.

You don' have to listen to the show, I just know that some of the home brewers who listen to all the brewing podcast hang out here too.

By the way. I did mention this forum on the show and I have 64 countries who listen, so I hope it don't screw up the board.

Ant did call be by the way and I am hoping to meet him at the Flying Saucer in Houston. They have 105 beers on tap.

Hope they have good turnover.

Well, I live almost 200 km away so I don't get there as often as i would like, but I have not had a bad beer there yet. Now, I have not had even 1/3 of the styles they have either. I guess with the large population of one of the largest cities in the world they sell a lot of beer. Close to my home they only sell Mega Swill on tap, that is why I brew my own Damn BEER!

So your Mr Capt'n Ron. Give him a pat for us, just not near Little Capt'n Ron

I cant remember a time when I laughed so loud.... or cried and laughed.... it hurt.

For those who might have been round long enough, Graham (or GLS to some, Satan to his litany of ex-wives) was one of the brewers who started the Craftbrewer page and email digest. With the shift to bulletin boards the email digest has since faded, with folks thinking the site died. But as John said, he goes out to 64 countries and the number of folks that hit the radio shows is 10 fold compared to the emails that used to come thru and all is still relatively alive.

Scotty

I laughed. I cried. I hurled.

Man, that was funny.

Captain Ron is hangin in there.
As far as the file size I made only 17.7 megs so 3rd world countries with dial up internet can download them ;)

For the record Graham and I are good friends and this is just part of our fun.

My mistake I suppose, it's just that your website says :

"(BrewCast-31) We hit a Graham SLAM! and cover lots of Crazy BEER News and drink too much!
(Brewcast Air Date: September 01, 2007)

* We focus on the BrewCast down under & have fun at their expense!
* We go to the tapped keg and have a wild interview!
* We party hard and go CrAzY!

BrewCrAzY Show: 1:43:2 183.8 MB Listen"

That's where I got the 180MB figure from.......I still don't really know who either of the guys are, (but then I don't need to know really )

I guess I'll have a listen one day when i get a sec. :)

My mistake I suppose, it's just that your website says :

"(BrewCast-31) We hit a Graham SLAM! and cover lots of Crazy BEER News and drink too much!
(Brewcast Air Date: September 01, 2007)

* We focus on the BrewCast down under & have fun at their expense!
* We go to the tapped keg and have a wild interview!
* We party hard and go CrAzY!

BrewCrAzY Show: 1:43:2 183.8 MB Listen"

That's where I got the 180MB figure from.......I still don't really know who either of the guys are, (but then I don't need to know really )

I guess I'll have a listen one day when i get a sec. :)

:blink: That was drunk fingers me thinks............... OOPS!
I will fix that, LOL
:chug:

So your Mr Capt'n Ron. Give him a pat for us, just not near Little Capt'n Ron

I cant remember a time when I laughed so loud.... or cried and laughed.... it hurt.

For those who might have been round long enough, Graham (or GLS to some, Satan to his litany of ex-wives) was one of the brewers who started the Craftbrewer page and email digest. With the shift to bulletin boards the email digest has since faded, with folks thinking the site died. But as John said, he goes out to 64 countries and the number of folks that hit the radio shows is 10 fold compared to the emails that used to come thru and all is still relatively alive.

Scotty

Here is a link to the Guru's site.
Poke around and check out some of the photo's (under styles) of some of the poster's in this thread..... :D
Had to do it...

I believe Graham is internet recluse mode at the moment so It may be a while before he gets up to speed..

- Luke

I have been on the Craft Brewer Digest for a while and it is almost dead. That is how I found this site. I believe Anthony mentioned that the Craft Brewer email Digest was almost dead because of the popularity on this site, so I had to find it. B)

Latest posts

Back