Brewcomp Winners

• Thread starter phantom
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Putting up the details if you have them handy would be great for myself and a few others I'm sure. Thanks POL.

The point about using someone elses recipe for a comp beer is well made. I'm only interested in entering something I've come up with myself, otherwise what would be the point? Yes all beers will be different to some extent even if based on the same recipe due to the million and one variables between brewers, but if I was to win something using someone elses recipe I think it'd feel a bit empty. The main reason for entering is the feedback and just for the laugh of it in my case, and (apart from drinking the product obviously ;) ), my favourite part of the HB process is coming up with the recipes. Sure someone elses may form a base - no point reinventing the wheel - but it is much more satisfying drinking something you can really feel is your own product from go to whoa. Especially when it really works! I'd guess that is one of the many reasons people bother to brew their own in the first place, particularly AG brewing. Certainly is for me. :)

My 2 cents...

Shawn.

Latest posts

Back