Top Twister Takes On The Best In The World

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfridge

Reaction score
As organiser of the 2007 Bitter & Twisted Beer Festival I had the pleasure of informing the winner of the Top Twister prize that they were sponsored to enter the AHA National Homebrew Competition. The NSW Brewers Guild would cover all entry fees and transport costs.

The National Homebrew Competition is the largest homebrew competition in the world and this year had 5,643 entries submitted by a total of 1,307 brewers from the United States, Canada, Japan, and Australia. Twenty-eight categories were judged in each of the ten competition regions (nine US regions and one Canada region).

The 1st round of results were posted today and there were 825 beer, mead, and cider entries that qualified for the Final Round. I am delighted to say that our Top Twister has advanced to the final round after placing 3rd with their Wit beer in Category 16 ( Belgian & French Ale) for the South West Region ! :D

All Final Round judging will take place on June 19, 2008.

This is a fantastic achievement and shows what we are capable of 'down under. Well done !

Dave

As organiser of the 2007 Bitter & Twisted Beer Festival I had the pleasure of informing the winner of the Top Twister prize that they were sponsored to enter the AHA National Homebrew Competition. The NSW Brewers Guild would cover all entry fees and transport costs.

The National Homebrew Competition is the largest homebrew competition in the world and this year had 5,643 entries submitted by a total of 1,307 brewers from the United States, Canada, Japan, and Australia. Twenty-eight categories were judged in each of the ten competition regions (nine US regions and one Canada region).

The 1st round of results were posted today and there were 825 beer, mead, and cider entries that qualified for the Final Round. I am delighted to say that our Top Twister has advanced to the final round after placing 3rd with their Wit beer in Category 16 ( Belgian & French Ale) for the South West Region ! :D

All Final Round judging will take place on June 19, 2008.

This is a fantastic achievement and shows what we are capable of 'down under. Well done !

Dave

Awesome work - is the "top twister" a member on here?

Well done, great to hear. :beer:

Back