• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brew Gear For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geoffd

Reaction score
Offloading some extra brew equipment I bought in a box lot last week & some other bits in pieces

1. Immersion chiller - copper 7meter for 23 litre batch
  2. 20 litre Lauter tun c/w false bottom, hose & stainless steel hose clamp/regulator
  3. 30 litre plastic mash tun with built in electric element. Could also be use as a HLT c/w lid, hose & stainless steel hose clamp. Staining in photo is superficial & will come off with a clean. (bought it as part of a box lot last week & have been too busy to get around to doing it) needs a jug kettle power lead.
  4. heat pad
  5. Bench capper - as new condition
  6. Fermenter - 27 litre c/w o ring seal, grommit & airlock, tap & sediment reducer.
  7. Fermenter - 30 litre c/w o ring seal, grommit & airlock, tap & sediment reducer.
  8. 35 pet bottles & extra pet caps
  9. 51 brown glass pint bottles, roll neck
  10. Hydrometer glass
  11. Hydrometer glass
  12. glass stick thermometer 0-110, c/w storage case
  13. Bottling tube
  14. Hydro test tube
  15. 70 cm perspex racking cane
  16. Bottle tree - holds 63 bottles
  17. 2L Darwin Stubby - still in original presentation box featuring Uluru & a Croc. Box is old & peeling on one edge (shown in photo) but is in good condition for ornamental purposes, cant see a date on the bottle, but I wouldn't drink CUB anyway. Authentic garage dust on box!!!

free to any buyer of other items on a 1st come 1st serve basis
1/4 tub of brewcraft stericlean
Irish moss finings
Packet priming drops

Also getting rid of some non brew related stuff
  1. Curtain Rail 71-122cm wide Black - metal, with drawstrings & brackets - RRP $69.95
  2. Cot Mobile - Fisher Price: Rainforest - 4 tunes, rotates, remote control. Still with original box RRP circa $60
  3. I have about 10 strawberry plants, $1 each or free to buyers of other items (subject to availability)
  4. I do some gardening too, so any buyers are welcome to swap veggie or herb seeds for free. (subject to availability)
5% of the sale will be donated to AHB
Pick up location inner west Melbourne.
Happy to post at buyers expense assuming its within Ozpost limits
Open to offers via PM until next Monday lunchtime, will respond to bids on Tuesday.

mash_tun_or_HLT.JPG

lauter_tun.JPG

heat_pad__racking_cane__hose_for_chiller.JPG

2_x_fermenters.JPG

bottle_tree.JPG

Chiller.JPG

cot_mobile.JPG

curtain_rail.JPG

darwin_stubby.JPG

Immersion chiller - copper 7meter for 23 litre batch

How much for the chiller?

Immersion chiller - copper 7meter for 23 litre batch

How much for the chiller?

5% of the sale will be donated to AHB
Pick up location inner west Melbourne.
Happy to post at buyers expense assuming its within Ozpost limits
Open to offers via PM until next Monday lunchtime, will respond to bids on Tuesday.

I'd hazzard a guess it will fetch $80+ though it's only worth what the next person will pay for it.
This is not an auction, just make an offer that you are happy to pay, if the offer is good enough then your in business, if not keep looking.
Regards
Fr J

Correction
Item 3: is 25 litre mash tun with 2400w element

A pic of the Super Capper Automatica, I was told it's never been used though thats impossible to verify, there are no marks to indicate any use. the RRP is $60.

A lot of people are asking how much things are, there is no fixed price, just make an offer your happy to pay, if it doesn't win, there are plenty more fish in the sea.

super_capper_automatica.JPG

Bumping this back up for the weekend AHBers, Cheers

Hi Shimple, I will accept offers for anything until lunchtime today, thanks

1. Immersion chiller - copper 7meter for 23 litre batch + s/s hoses
  2. 20 litre Lauter tun c/w false bottom, hose & stainless steel hose clamp/regulator & lid

These two items are still available,
funny...i thought these would be first to go.

I would buy the chiller, but postage would be a killer.

I need that chiller Father Jack; Fortybucks!

interested in both , pm me with your prices so i dont insult ya with my offers

The chiller is $80 & the lauter tun is $50
I'm only breaking even with this stuff so i'm not interested in haggling. First up best dressed.

The chiller is $80 & the lauter tun is $50
I'm only breaking even with this stuff so i'm not interested in haggling. First up best dressed.
It's tempting to get your chilla mounted in my fermenter and pumping cold water from the dispensing fridge using a pond pump. :unsure:
But alas, I can't justify it. :(

It's tempting to get your chilla mounted in my fermenter and pumping cold water from the dispensing fridge using a pond pump. :unsure:
But alas, I can't justify it. :(

Why not? the same chiller is 120 new + the hoses. To make it yourself the copper is $60-70 + end fittings + bending & welding + hoses. You can skip the fridge bit for now and just connect to the tap.
If you can do it cheaper; congratulations.

Chiller is taken, Lauter tun still available @ $50
thanks

ill take the tun father jack, let me know where and when i can pick it up and we will sort something.. cheers

Latest posts

Back