• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

brew gear cleanout, melb east.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eggs

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a few excess bits and pieces to move on. Located in the outer east of Melbourne.

1 large heavy pot. Its 505H x 395DIA which gives 62 Liters. Its heavy at around 3mm stainless steel. Its not commercial, its hand made. I picked it up a few years ago at a market. It has robust handles and an odd sort of heat shield above the tap outlet. Perhaps its a spill shield. Its fitted with a 3 piece ball valve and a pickup tube from beer belly. The rubber tap handle cover is scorched from when I had the pot too far back on the burner. This happened on one of my first brews, I caught it quickly and the ball valve itself has been fine and leak free for dozens of brews. I always brew double batch no worries but you do need to watch the start of the boil. Asking $120. Will chuck in a used craft brewer grain bag. Its stained from the grain but its clean.

mini-IMG_0744.JPG
mini-IMG_0745.JPG

A Langco 30 Liter Urn. This urn is a trooper. Ive been using this to heat sarge water. It has a 3 piece ball valve. Note I originally tried to do BIAB in this but the element constantly clogged. Its a brilliant water heater though. comes with its lid. Asking $60
mini-IMG_0747.JPG

mini-IMG_0749.JPG
mini-IMG_0748.JPG

One 50 Liter Kegle, uncut so ready to make whatever you want out of it.This came with a 3V setup I bought and I don't need it. Asking $50
mini-IMG_0742.JPG

1 x 30 Liter brewers den fermenter. I'm not sure this has ever been used. the lid is drilled ready for an airlock. Asking $15
mini-IMG_0746.JPG

Attachments

• mini-IMG_0747.JPG
    mini-IMG_0747.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 137
  • mini-IMG_0749.JPG
    mini-IMG_0749.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 164
  • mini-IMG_0747.JPG
    mini-IMG_0747.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 136
Just pm'd I'll have the fermenter . I am in Croydon can pick up anytime .

Dammit... Beat me to it :)

It looks like a two part lid fermenter too. These are becoming rarer unfortunately, they shit on the single part lids.
Nah I don't think it is a two piece lid Pete has only had the one piece lids as far as I am aware of .

^pic looks like a two part.

I've got two of them from him (a year or so ago), and came in the other day to replace my other fermenters but he said he couldn't get them in anymore.

Eggs haven't heard a reply from you . Are these goods still for sale ?

HI all,
thanks for the interest. Urn sold to SHB. Frementer sold pending response from Hermies.
I also have a water filter. Will post pics tomorrow.

HI all,
thanks for the interest. Urn sold to SHB. Frementer sold pending response from Hermies.
I also have a water filter. Will post pics tomorrow.

It was a pleasure doing business with you Eggs urn just as described, works fine.

Hey SHB, no worries. Thanks for the beers too. Very nice!

Just picked up the fermenter thanks Eggs . Now hopefully my brews won't be so infected .

Back