• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brew Fridge Wanted

• Thread starter blake88
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

blake88

Hi, I am after a cheap 2nd hand fridge for fermenting in.
I am in the wollongong area and can pickup ASAP.
This recent hot waether has ruined some brews of mine... :(
:chug:

i'm sure it was Ross who posted awhile back about the availability of free or very cheap fridges at certain outlets, Harvey Norman etc.

these appliances are the trade ins / unwanted fridges when new ones have purchased.

do a search on fridges.

ruserious

pj,
I could not post under my old username for some reason, i have created a new one with my new/correct email address.
Thanks, Blake. :chug:

Email returned .Unsent. Blake88.
I have a 510 lt.@ door (Not working but can be fixed).I am in North Nowra.Take 4 brewers...??? SHMBO says GET RID OF IT>AAARRRGGH
.FREE. For pickup.
PJ

No. MOVED from Gold Coast Did not fit new house.Turned it on burnt out the bakelite thinggy near motor.I have had it since new been repaired a few times.I was using it on the G.C. as our house frig.New seals before we moved.Bought the fridges in the house here.
Was in process of having it repaired...but the repairman never came back with the part.So the SHMBO says get rid of it..
It is in good clean condition..I would rather spend money to fix this fridge if i had to buy a new one. PJ>

This one is available from Sydney on Ebay.

Ebay Link

All the mods have been done for you. Only a buck at the moment... No idea what it will sell for though.

M

Back