Brew Day Finally

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

Mercs Own

blabla
Reaction score
Hey Jez, I was not all that pleased when Chris came out and put what looked to be vb cans in front of me!! I was trying to give my beer a plug and would have loved to have told Chris that my brand is Mercs Own but contractual realities mean I am not permitted to advertise my beer on the show. I was hoping Daryl would pick it up and ask me about my beer then I could have given it a plug but I cant offer it up on my own.

Apologies , I used Irish Moss not issinglass. I appreciate your efforts regarding the issinglass joecast sorry to have given you the wrong info.

BTY I have been using BeerSmith. I found it to be the most beginner literate - still playing with Pro Mash though.

Are spent grains any good as garden mulch?

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
spent grains are great for the compost - also loved by cattle & chickens..

Congrats on your first brew - really looking forward to the pics... envy, envy...

Gerard_M

Reaction score
Merc
If you have to listen to Darryl sing you should be able to drink what you like. Spent grain is great in the garden although a little pongy on days 3,4, & 5.
Cheers
Gerard

Gough

Maintain the Rage!
Reaction score
I think there's a 'where's the pics' related theme emerging here Paul ;) Post a couple and put us all out of our misery :lol:

Shawn.

Latest posts