Brew Day Finally

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jez, I was not all that pleased when Chris came out and put what looked to be vb cans in front of me!! I was trying to give my beer a plug and would have loved to have told Chris that my brand is Mercs Own but contractual realities mean I am not permitted to advertise my beer on the show. I was hoping Daryl would pick it up and ask me about my beer then I could have given it a plug but I cant offer it up on my own.

Apologies , I used Irish Moss not issinglass. I appreciate your efforts regarding the issinglass joecast sorry to have given you the wrong info.

BTY I have been using BeerSmith. I found it to be the most beginner literate - still playing with Pro Mash though.

Are spent grains any good as garden mulch?

spent grains are great for the compost - also loved by cattle & chickens..

Congrats on your first brew - really looking forward to the pics... envy, envy...

Merc
If you have to listen to Darryl sing you should be able to drink what you like. Spent grain is great in the garden although a little pongy on days 3,4, & 5.
Cheers
Gerard

I think there's a 'where's the pics' related theme emerging here Paul ;) Post a couple and put us all out of our misery :lol:

Shawn.

Latest posts

Back