Brew Crew - Werribee End Of Town

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barra
Reg...

anything happening with this?

cheers
johnno

I am somewhat interested. What about the rest of the westies boys....warren and the rook....devo?

Barra
Reg...

anything happening with this?

cheers
johnno

im still keen for something to happen , but theres not exactly an influx of interest johnno , might have to just get together somewhere for a beer and take it from there , if it takes off great if not , try again another time ..

OK troops , just wanted to get this back up here and see if the new year gathers any new interest ...

to those guys that did put theyre hands up , will get a gathering on the move soon , maybe early feb that way everyone is over all the new year stuff and back into normality again ...

Count me in Barra, i'll be going to a brew day of Fraser johns on the 7th of Feb, but we'll work something out .

OK troops , just wanted to get this back up here and see if the new year gathers any new interest ...

to those guys that did put theyre hands up , will get a gathering on the move soon , maybe early feb that way everyone is over all the new year stuff and back into normality again ...

I'd be interested, depending on all the usual hurdles such as work, kids etc

Born in Dublin, reared in Melton, schooled in Footiscray, footy for Seddon and now live in the Marsh. So my scumbag westy bonafide's are top shelf.

cheers for that bulp , depending on whats goin on i might have to go along and have a look ...

OK gentlemen , giveen that the ballarat and bendigo boys seem to be getting a bit of a thing goin i thought it would be a good time to get this moving again and see whether or not it goes somewhere, and as oposed to previous posts on the matter im gonna list a date for a get together at a venue later to be announced , so that you guys can make plans around that date if need be ...
im proposing a day in early april as february is all but over and at least that way im giving everyone plenty of notice ... whats everyone think of the second saturday in april which is the 11th ,

this isnt going to be a formal type arrangement with rules and regulations , just a group of people with a similar interest getting together on a semi regular basis for a few beers , brew days , share ideas and thoughts ,brewery tours, whatever ..

ive been involved in a similar scene in sydney and i worked fantastic , hence my wanting to get something happening down this way ....

cut and paste your name on the list if your keen ...

1. Barramundi

Don't want to be a pain in the arse, just didn't know if you realised the 11th April is easter Sat a lot of people might be away. Any other date in April would be fine though .

Cheers

ooops , thanks for pointing that out bulp , didnt even take that into account , looked at the calender on windows , whats say the 18th of april then , apologies all for the mistake ..

1. Barramundi
2. Bulp

I'm in for the 18th

no one else , johnno , reg , agraham ??? anybody ....

no one else , johnno , reg , agraham ??? anybody ....
Mate you know that if i could I would be there....
I am working every weekend except easter in April.

Hopefully you guys get it up and running and I can make the next one.

Sorry

Reg

bummer that reg , and the date i had originally picked out was easter and i didnt realise it ...

theres always next time ...

I am interested but may be working then.

Should find out in the next couple of weeks whats happening.

cheers
johnno

thought id bump this back up for the sunday evenin traffic

Ok Barra count me in

1. Barramundi
2. Bulp
3.jasonglare

Latest posts

Back