• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brew Belt

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdsaint

Reaction score
I have got 1xBrew Belt for sale Best offer pm me! Only used a couple of times will send for $5 on top of whatever the best offer is.

After a week from this post If resonable price is offered you will be notified.
I also have a range of other products including wing capper, 500 caps, 120 pure blonde stubbie bottles, much more but they will be sold in comming weeks, for now just the belt. cheers!

I have got 1xBrew Belt for sale Best offer pm me! Only used a couple of times will send for $5 on top of whatever the best offer is.

After a week from this post If resonable price is offered you will be notified.
I also have a range of other products including wing capper, 500 caps, 120 pure blonde stubbie bottles, much more but they will be sold in comming weeks, for now just the belt. cheers!
I have recieved a offer so best offer by thursday will get the item also next day postal delivery

2 days to go guys n gals!
I don't know if the moderators can close this thread or just let it go but item has been sold and thankyou to all who were interested..cheers !

Back