Brew Bandit

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackfish

Reaction score
So I'm in my local irish loquor chain and step into the coolroom for a browse at the cases. In the corner behind the Coopers and Blue Tounge I see a familiar sillhouette...

Yep, its a fermenter with a note attached:

" XYZ(name witheld) 's Home Brew. DO NOT move!"

First, XXX you are a legend, I dont know what powers you wield over the corporate gestapo but they must be formidible.

Questions:

1. How did you do it?
2. Is there some sort of sponsored community brewer support program that I dont know about? :huh:
3. There seems to be a lot of free space in those coolrooms and I have this Pilsner I want to do.........

Anywho, :beerbang: Hail the home brewer making beer in the facility of the people that sell the stuff, well done.

Has anyone seen it?

I left my Pils in a restaurant cold room for 6 weeks. Came back a little less full and infected. Don't think I will try that again. Ended up missing the Xmas swap case as a result. At least I got free steak last night when I went and asked what happened.

I left my Pils in a restaurant cold room for 6 weeks. Came back a little less full and infected. Don't think I will try that again. Ended up missing the Xmas swap case as a result. At least I got free steak last night when I went and asked what happened.

You should tell us which restaurant.
I'll take an infected leaking jerry down there and see if I can get a free steak as well :D
It seems only fair as we missed out on your Case swap beer as well...
Dammit. Make that 20 free steaks :party:

You should tell us which restaurant.
I'll take an infected leaking jerry down there and see if I can get a free steak as well :D
It seems only fair as we missed out on your Case swap beer as well...
Dammit. Make that 20 free steaks :party:

I don't want to name names. It's not really the restaurants owners to blame, and I did leave it there knowing the risk of leaving unsupervised beer which kitchen staff had access too, and we all know about kitchen staff.

I just wouldn't recommend leaving a beer to CC somewhere you didn't trust.

I missed out on the swap beers as well. :unsure:

Latest posts

Back