Breakfast Beers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6tri6ple6

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Im just after your thoughts on breakfast beers. Which styles work best? What sort of food? etc.

Cheers

Richard

Schofferhoffer Heffeweizen at 5 am with pretzels, white sausage and chutney is pretty damn good! I did it in Hamberg which made it even better and there was a crowd!

Schofferhoffer Heffeweizen at 5 am with pretzels, white sausage and chutney is pretty damn good! I did it in Hamberg which made it even better and there was a crowd!

Bloody tourist :icon_cheers:

Tooheys Extra Dry if only commercial available (we'll if no one else drinks beer at breakfast I won't either)

2011 Sydney Pub Crawl - Mango Weizen at Lowenbrau.

A nice hoppy Belgian Pale Ale to go with the bacon, eggs and black pudding hey Campbell?

Well you could try Bridge Road Brewers new breakfast beer once it's ready to go :beerbang:

Its a smoked breakfast lager called A Dogs Breakfast, says Ben. Weve just mashed in with a range of different breakfast ingredients: loads of smoked malts for the bacon angle, 20kg of muesli from the company whose muesli we usually eat for breakfast, 2kg of locally roasted coffee beans, half a box of loose leaf tea as Steve [one of Bens brewers] is a tea drinker, some maple syrup, Beechworth honey and some raisin toast.
:D

Otherwise, you could try a Rauch Bier with some sausages and eggs. That would be awesome! :icon_drool2:

Once had a full irish; bacon,eggs,chips,sausage,black pudding, white pudding,tomato, beans and washed down with a pint of Guinness.
In Eire of course....

What would you have as a Champagne breaky alternative? Or maybe something like that would be better mid morning after the civet shit coffee stout. Yum...

Mango Hefe for the win.

Best breakfast beer.

Latest posts

Back