Brazilian Craft Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rafael.liba

Reaction score
Hello evebody,

I've been searching and could find this forum and i ask permition to write for you.

I'm a brazilian craft beer, and i will spend about 6 months of my life in Australia, Perth, to improve my english, and know more about beers. My first month i'll stay ina homestay, i'd like this family did you our beer, but i couldn'd happened, no problem foi this i come here to ask, how can do to know Australins craft beer, in perth.

I'll study morning and others hours i'll need to find a job, and i'll veryy very happy if this job could be in a microbreewery, do you think it was possible??

Or someone here there somy beer suplly store that i could work to safe some money???

If somebody had MSN please add me [email protected] or skype rafael_liba

Cheers

Hello evebody,

I've been searching and could find this forum and i ask permition to write for you.

I'm a brazilian craft beer, and i will spend about 6 months of my life in Australia, Perth, to improve my english, and know more about beers. My first month i'll stay ina homestay, i'd like this family did you our beer, but i couldn'd happened, no problem foi this i come here to ask, how can do to know Australins craft beer, in perth.

I'll study morning and others hours i'll need to find a job, and i'll veryy very happy if this job could be in a microbreewery, do you think it was possible??

Or someone here there somy beer suplly store that i could work to safe some money???

If somebody had MSN please add me [email protected] or skype rafael_liba

Cheers

Try emailing the microbreweries in the area you will be staying.

You may only be allowed to work a small number of hours per week on your visa. So you might find a part time job helping with bottling days or helping with brew day on weekends.

Is Brazilian craft beer shaved & free from pubic hair?

:icon_cheers:

Paul

Hola Rafael,

When I was in Brazil I really struggled to find a decent beer, all I could really find was Skol, Antarctica and there was one other one I can't remember. Unfortunately my Portugese was limited to 'cervaja'. They tasted like watered down VB. However we drank many many many of these, after all you could get them on the street almost where ever you went. I was there for Carnival.

Anyway we have the same problem here, many poor beers readily available. But there are plenty of good ones too, and we are a good source or people to ask.

I've still got a 1.5L bottle of Lust :icon_drunk:
Might crack it on my next brew day.

A Hot day at Rio or Barra de lagoa and a skol purchased from a guy on the street with a esky bolted to a skate board,,, Good times!

A Hot day at Rio or Barra de lagoa and a skol purchased from a guy on the street with a esky bolted to a skate board,,, Good times!

After paying all sorts of prices from these guys a bunch of brazilian uni students told us never pay anything but 3 cans for $R5 ($A2.50). Unfortunately this was the end of our week in Rio. Can't beat a caprioska on Copacobana either.

I was paying $R1 a SKOL

ahhh caprioska, on the beach at Barra de lagoa two for $R1 but it was made with that cheap cane rum they drink,,, man it was ruff!

what about those meter tubes with flavoured sprits in them,,,,

I was paying $R1 a SKOL

ahhh caprioska, on the beach at Barra de lagoa two for $R1 but it was made with that cheap cane rum they drink,,, man it was ruff!

what about those meter tubes with flavoured sprits in them,,,,

Ah I loved the cachaca, preferred it to the vodka made ones. Just needs a lot of sugar. I never got the meter tubes.

When were you there? I think everything doubles in price at carnival time, i was there last year. Stayed at Barra, Rio and Iguazu. Did Chile and Argentina too.

Cachca!! that's the stuff! Ruff as guts

I was there for canavle about 5 - 6 years ago now I went to Rio, Sao Paulo and Florianopolis.

I love Florianopolis if the missus would let us I would drop every thing and live there! been around the world a few times and apart from Australia its the only other place u would live

I love Florianopolis if the missus would let us I would drop every thing and live there! been around the world a few times and apart from Australia its the only other place u would live

Agreed, although learning Brazilian mangled Portugese would be a challenge. I was in spanish speaking countries and brazil for roughly equal times and I could get by pretty well in Chile and Arg with spanish I learnt there. My Portugese was limited to obrigado/a.

Or the famous

no entiendo

I like to say No Nintendos!

Latest posts

Back