Braumeister vs Grainfather vs Robobrew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was a good watch and may answer some questions....

...I'm all for the Brau by the way. :beerbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
alcoadam said:

Great link alcoadam,

Some good info in there for someone wanting to see accurate assessments of at least two of the three systems that were asked for.
Maybe somewhere in cyberspace apart from the video on KK we may see a comparison with the Robobrew

Thread has been tidied up,

Please stay on topic

bradsbrew said:
Yes just like that.

Except dodgy, half arsed attempt that will probably be half finished for years because it works as it is.

But apart from that, exactly the same :ph34r:
Oh like this then: My new budget Grainfather-esque setup

11856611_916384165116857_976455615_n.jpg

I was sorely tempted by the GF after using one and seeing it side by side with the 20L Brau, but in the end the tightarse engineer in me came through and i just built my own.

I love my gf , now I double batch in it, provides more than enough premium beer for me and friends.

alcoadam said:

great link thanks and also belated thanks to the late Mr Paul Wicksteed who put this together.

I was quite surprised at the efficiency difference between the two units (part 3 05:30).... as well as the pre boil wort clarity difference (part 2, 19:35) with the GF ahead in both.

There seems no doubt though build quality and superior control is where the BM wins.

Latest posts

Back