• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Braumeister 20l For Sale Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was thinking of going over there to have a look see, but right next door to Russia so it will be a bit nippy over there at the moment, more importantly this Braumeister is an absolute bargain,. Somebody FFS buy it, or Lozbrewer keep it, and save some coin.

My wife flies down to Melbourne Feb 12th.

Help me here gents, how would I be able to get her to fly this unit back?

Yeah, you've been banging on about these systems started thinking you had a container headed this way. If this system was local and I hadn't just spent near 3K on tyres it would be mine.

jonnir said:

Not sure how much it weighs or whether it fits into the dimensions of the carriers stipulations.
Check with whom she is flying with and how much it weighs and dimensions etc.
Best of luck!

jonnir said:

I bought a 50 litre Brau off a member of this forum 2 years ago and it only cost $75 to send it from Sydney to Caloundra Qld, with Pack and Send.

Black Devil Dog said:
I bought a 50 litre Brau off a member of this forum 2 years ago and it only cost $75 to send it from Sydney to Caloundra Qld, with Pack and Send.
Cheers mate. I'll look into it

The airlines will carry surfboards, golf clubs, bicycles and my Dad recently travelled from brisbane with a 400kg electric wheel chair, I am sure they could carry a brewery.

The Braumeister weighs about the same as a carton of beer (bottles).

I ask for a quote from Pack & Send
Quoted Melbourne to Perth door to door 20kg 0.271 cubic m3
74 x 60 x 61 cm $565.00
Thats scared me off bugger

Try E-Go. Usually much more reasonable. Be sure to get it insured though. All of my insured packages have arrived in perfect condition. Uninsured ones have taken some bumps.

Zorco said:
I've shared a brew day on this kit. Magic way to brew!
Not so sure it was a brew day, but rather me fumbling around and then getting drunk... The magic of the Braumeister is you can "brew" at the same time!

Lozbrewer, just to let you know if it doesn't sell, you can do a near double batch on the 20L, I've had just over 9L of grain in it with the grain and grape double mash method.
Takes a little longer, but well worth it. I find I can get about 38L into 2 x fermentors.

Btw, the old 20L BM kettle is 40L capacity I've heard, whereas mine is the new model and it's 43L, hence why 38 is achievable.
Might pay to check your capacity before you shoot for max litres if you try this.

Hey Lozbrewer, I've sent you a PM. I'm interested if this is still available....

The Braumeister is now SOLD!

Thanks everyone for all your interest and comments.

Cheers

Lozbrewer.

Lionsbrew proudly brewed with pride in North Fitzroy.

Latest posts

Back