• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Braumeister 20L for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LRJ

Reaction score
For sale is my 20L Braumeister. It is in excellent condition.

$1200. Item is located in Mollymook, NSW.

It's an older generation, but I have only done about 10 brews in it. I am a brewer by profession, thought I'd do more experimentation with it, but turns out brewing 5 days a week is enough for me.

The only issue with it is that both of the handles have come off, just from normal use. I don't find that to be an issue anyway.

Liam

Attachments

• PXL_20201126_042439737.jpg
    PXL_20201126_042439737.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 167
For sale is my 20L Braumeister. It is in excellent condition.

$1200. Item is located in Mollymook, NSW.

It's an older generation, but I have only done about 10 brews in it. I am a brewer by profession, thought I'd do more experimentation with it, but turns out brewing 5 days a week is enough for me.

The only issue with it is that both of the handles have come off, just from normal use. I don't find that to be an issue anyway.

Liam
Just out of interest, how could the handles come off from normal use after only 10 brews? Or did you buy it second hand and only use it 10 times?

Good question S.E. I suspect I moved it once or twice when it was too heavy, i.e. with grain and/or wort in there. And as coalminer pointed out, the handles aren't made to bear weight. But they only came off recently, when moving it with no contents in it, after not being used for at least a year.

I bought it new.

Back