• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Braumeister 20l For Sale Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lozbrewer

Reaction score
Braumeister 20l model 1. 4 years old. Works perfectly.

This has been such a great machine. I have done 36 brews on it. I really love it heaps and have looked after it well. I am upgrading to the 50l model so i can do a keg for me and one for my brother at the same time.

I have put some timber cladding around it mostly for visual effect but it's meant to be thermal insulation. It is easily removed.

I am in Melbourne. I would like around $1600 if this sparks your interest.

Cheers

IMG_4847 2.JPGIMG_4841 2.JPG

I'm very interested but I'm in between contracts at the moment hence mortgage payments come first, hopefully that will change in near future in which case I'll be in touch.

I am happy to throw in a free brewery tour and a packet of US05!

The brewery tour on its own is worth over $100.

Nice buy for someone thinking of a one vessel brewery. I'd take that cladding off and post a new picture.

Thanks Batz, will do. Will put some better photos. My phone camera has the broken screen problem so is a bit dodgy framing.

I am surprised this hasn't gone, someone who is in the market for a Grainfather should make an offer, for the few hundred dollars more they would have a greatly superior bit of kit.

wide eyed and legless said:
I am surprised this hasn't gone, someone who is in the market for a Grainfather should make an offer, for the few hundred dollars more they would have a greatly superior bit of kit.

agreed, would love to upgrade from my BIAB, but i just built a kegerator and spend 3k on the clutch in the missos car waaghhh

+1

Price Drop!

I'm going to reduce the price to $1400 well within the grasp of Grainfather's sons.

This deal can not last and at this price unfortunately will not include the packet of Fermentis US05. I will however do the brewery tour which finishes in the tasting room (of my shed).

Bloody hell people, 2 years ago blokes would have been knifing each other to be first in on a BM for $1800.

Get with it fellas.

What I would be inclined to do Lozbrewer is keep your Braumeister, in March there is a 50l Robobrew/Grainfather look alike coming on the market with step mash program and pump, get that one or get the 40l version to give to your brother $532 delivered. If you ever wanted to brew a heavier beer the 40l takes 8kg of grain.

What I would be inclined to do Lozbrewer is keep your Braumeister, in March there is a 50l Robobrew/Grainfather look alike coming on the market with step mash program and pump, get that one or get the 40l version to give to your brother $532 delivered. If you ever wanted to brew a heavier beer the 40l takes 8kg of grain.
More details?

It has been discussed on Robobrew versus Grainfather thread (pricepoint) the 50 litre Guten is $594 delivered but out of the 3 of them including the Guten aren't a patch on the 20 litre Braumeister's packing case.

FARK ME!!! If only I didn't just put new tyres on both cars I would jump in the car and head down and grab this beauty!
In all honesty WEAL I'd personally prefer a system that has proven itself time and time again rather than some unproven Chinese cheap system...are you importing these yourself?

Latest posts

Back