Bottom Pouring Beers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wakkatoo

The Sneaky Monk
Reaction score
Found this on another forum:

!

Last edited by a moderator:
And all the beers had a head. Very fast way of dispensing.

furiously trying to figure out the physics behind this.

I see there's some sort of cap/plate in each of the cups - I am assuming the console punches a hole in the bottom of the cup, fills, then when it is withdrawn, the cap either acts as a plug or seals the whole with some sort of adhesive?

Anyone know how these work?

ee082c9e42bb.gif

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&sour...o7xIpT8djhbDaUg

Welcome to GrinOn Industries, designer and fabricator of the Bottoms Up Draft Beer Dispensing System. GrinOns proprietary Bottoms Up Dispensing System is the fastest dispensing system in the world and fills at a rate of up to nine times that of traditional beer taps. Here are some of the benefits:

Improves speed-of-service increases customer satisfaction and sales
Worlds fastest beer dispensing system
Reduces draft beer waste, saving money and time
Improves operational efficiency
Product consistency
Grow sales in good times, reduce labor costs and inventory in slow times
Reduces the stress and cost of foamy beer problems to management through GrinOns rapid education system that conveys valuable steps for volunteer and service labor to take without calling management for solutions
Novelty that wont wear off
Dynamic sponsorship opportunities for dispensers and cups
If you have just seen 44 pints of draft beer filled by one-person in one-minute and you want to know how the cup works, please go to our mag Advertising page. Already know you want to receive more information about Bottoms Up Draft Beer Dispensers and GrinOn Industries then please send an email to [email protected] Bottoms Up!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is awesome, I want one. If only for the novelty!!!!!

HC :kooi:

Now, magnets aren't watertight, so I can only assume there is some form of seal that is help closed by the magnet???

I saw a video a while back of the disc in the bottom of the cups and it appeared flat to the naked eye (in low res youtube quality) so if there is a seal of some sort it most likely only a slightly raised ridge to fit in the hole?

Whose nose?

I'd like to express hi for your requirements here. I'm pursuing to shed weight because of this summer because
I'll get married and am looking for good quality advice on muscle building and of course, to lose weight. I used to be thinking of hcg weight loss shot. I heard it is supposed to become good. Keeping up with from it?

reported. This game will get old at some point

Back