• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bottles wanted. SE Melbs.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peaky

Beer God
Reaction score
Well, it's time for me to get back into brewing after a couple of years off (it's been a long couple of years not brewing :unsure: ). I'm after about 40 longnecks, prefer 750 ml. I don't have any homebrew to offer as a swap at the moment but can pop into Dan's and pick up some bought beers instead. All help greatly appeciated.

Cheers.

hay man, welcome back to the fray :super:

Coming to the swap? (19 July - Links in Sig below)

I just gave away a bunch of bottles yesterday but can probably spare a crate or two if you feel like a drive. (Possibly even full ones ;) )

Yob said:
hay man, welcome back to the fray :super:

Coming to the swap? (19 July - Links in Sig below)

I just gave away a bunch of bottles yesterday but can probably spare a crate or two if you feel like a drive. (Possibly even full ones ;) )
Cheers mate! :chug: I just looked through the caseswap thread, keen to see this big batch knocked out and have a few catch up beers as a non-swapper. I'll have to organise a leave pass first but if I can swing it I'll add myself to the non-swapper list as soon as I'm able.

Does Friday evening (13th June) suit for picking up some bottles? I've kinda got a busy weekend coming up so it would be difficult for me to get there on the weekend.

No probs D

Mardoo isn't far from me either so could probably do both in the same trip, shoot us both a PM and will sort out the deets.

Cheers

Yob said:
No probs D

Mardoo isn't far from me either so could probably do both in the same trip, shoot us both a PM and will sort out the deets.

Cheers
PM sent. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back