Bitter Suite

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean83

Reaction score
Hey All,

I know that there is a thread about the new establishment already but I couldn't find it, Anyways went there today for lunch with the strife and to see what was on tap. Fortunate enough to get to sit in and listen to a stone and wood presentation day and found Ross the presenter and business owner to be a top bloke.

The food was cheap and fantastic and there are a selection of beers to keep you entertained. Personally I could have stayed and made a royal mess of myself in a place like that (stools at the bar can be your best friend and your worst enemy all at once). Will be making it a regular there even though I live on the north side. It is no Archive but it is definetly worth a look and I think the beers will turn over to give a good range.

On a closing note Four hearts beer '4 degrees pale ale' nice drop. Slightly Bitter for mine but nicely hopped with a good degree of malt after taste. I like my ales on the lower ibu's but his was great for something I don't normally buy. From Ippy too cant go wrong.

I had fun there today.

Cheers Sean

Was thinking of heading there tomorrow. Love a place with bar stools!

Was thinking of heading there tomorrow. Love a place with bar stools!

I'm heading in at 2pm today to have a chat.

Be great to see a few AHB members there.

Sean, glad you liked the beer.

I'm heading in at 2pm today to have a chat.

Be great to see a few AHB members there.

Sean, glad you liked the beer.

Went down to Bitter Suite this afternnon. Great place to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon in the sun. Got to talk to Wade (Four Hearts Brewer), good guy and his Pale Ale is worth a go too. Would recommend both the bar and the beer. Will be back again soon.

Enjoyed the afternoon at Bitter Suite with my lovely wife. Enjoyed a couple pints as well. Good meeting Wade & drinking 4 Degrees! Two thumbs up for the bar and the brew selection of MT Yippy, 4 Degrees Pale, Stone & Wood Draught (Pacific) & Blue Sky Pilsener! Nice bottle menu as well! We'll be back!

Latest posts

Back