Bit annoyed

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ducatiboy stu

Reaction score
Guys...get a grip

Bit pissed off lately..

I used to be on Grumpy's when it was in full flight....but it was closed due to some of the same bullshit that has made its way into this forum.

Ducatiboy stu said:
I used to be on Grumpy's when it was in full flight....but it was closed due to some of the same bullshit that has made its way into this forum.
What kind of stuff? People creating vague and pointless topics after a few beers, or having enormous signatures that take up half a screen?

Sigs are for girls or pooftas. Kinda like a g string with a tramp stamp just above it.

Options in your setting to turn sigs off. 100% improvement in layout of forums.

:ph34r:

Cube said:
Sigs are for girls or pooftas. Kinda like a g string with a tramp stamp just above it.

Thanks for the hot tip - signatures now disabled... probably no need to go into the "girls" and "pooftas" bit though....

Cube said:

Thanks for that bit of enlightenment Cube,
my sig will be staying...non girly, non poofta.
Maybe think about changing your name to Dick, FFS

Best not comment that you don't like a specific thread title colour. Really get's Stu's goat apparently.

Luckily for Grumpy's they didn't have to put up with the colors :blink:

Didn't Grumpy's pull the pin on the forum due to people carrying on about freedom of speech?

Cube said:

Not a hope in hell

Cube said:

Queenslanders... Eh,

RDWHAHB.jpg

:ph34r: <-- What's this guy for?

Latest posts

Back