Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks boys. Having a couple myself to celebrate.

Chappo, that was my guess a few years back. I think my mum and her sister went to a party together back in the 70's, because I have a cousin 6 days older than I. Coincidence??? Perhaps.... :ph34r:

Happy B'day To the other boys too. If only I knew Barls was riding my coattail. Damn sleepy ET.. lol

Cheers

HK
whos older any way im 29, thanks to all the rest i wasnt in any state to reply. after the roachford 6 in the middle.

no worries Barls, your braggot sure layed me up, same one we had at yours on the brewday?

Happy Birthday Renae (MrsSqyre)Hope you get some nice pressies, looking forward to catching up in November.

cheers

Browndog

Happy birthday Ren ,, will toast too you later this arvo ,, Cheers girl ...
Give you your pressie at the swap . ;)

Happy Birthday Ren. Will have a few few in your honour tonight.

Hapy Birthday Mrs Sqyre, Chappo and anyone else who may be celebrating / commiserating their birthday around this time.
I raised some beers on somebody's behalf during the end of last week and the weekend so just sort it out amongst yourselves :)

Happy Birthday Mrs Sqyre :wub: . I hope Bruce gave you something big for your birthday?

Cheers

Chappo

BTW Thanks to Cracka, Katie, AndrewQld, Winkle, Fents, Eric8, CM2, Gavo, CleanBrewer,BradsBrews and bconnery for the well wishes. Had a cracker of weekend I'll be posting up something later.

Echoing those Birthday wishes to Chappo Snr and all others on the weekend.

I hope you had a grand time making beer, drinking beer and crushing more grain! :D

Happy birthday to all I've missed over the last couple of weeks.

Especially, Chappo & Sully.

I do need to review this a bit more often.

Cheers

Many Belated Happies to all I those missed recently especially Chappo, Mrs Sqyre & Qldkev.
feste_014.gif

TP

Wow, MrsSqyre! TWENTY TWO?! You don't look a day older than 16. Congrats!

Happy Birthday Renae :icon_cheers:

Geez, I have missed a few big ones. Cheers to all those in the last month and to chappo for the weekend :chug:

As for you Mrs Sqyre...

I'll be giving you the same thing as Mr Sqyre and Ned but you know that mine will be the biggest and the best don't you darlin'?

Hope you're having a perfect night,
Patch xoxoh!

Thanks Everyone for your birthday wishes, I had a quiet one yesterday mostly because I was still recovering from the weekend. Can't wait to catch up with you all at the swap.

Cheers
Ren

Happy Birthday Mrs Sqyre :wub: . I hope Bruce gave you something big for your birthday?

He sure did!!!!

As for you Mrs Sqyre...

I'll be giving you the same thing as Mr Sqyre and Ned but you know that mine will be the biggest and the best don't you darlin'?

Hope you're having a perfect night,
Patch xoxoh!

Of course Pat!!!! :p

Happy birthday Paul H, I can use you as an excuse for a few Irish Reds :icon_cheers:

Happy birthday Paul_H.... or Mr Rabbit or something :p

Thanks Boys will be having a couple as well now that I have hit the half way mark of 40! :icon_cheers:

Cheers

Paul

Thanks Boys will be having a couple as well now that I have hit the half way mark of 40! :icon_cheers:

Cheers

Paul

40 half way? Meh your not even close. The official definition of "Mid Life" as being middle or half way is 43 PaulH. Therefore you have 3 years to go yet and are merely an adult. :icon_cheers:

(shut up all you young whipper snappers or I'll chase ya around with me walking cane, I can hear you snickering :angry: )

Back