Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hope you're not drinking alone PP?

Hey Pat,

Better late than never old son.
Raising a glass for you right now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE.

music-004.gif
Band.gif

Happy-Birthday2.gif

:beer:

Happy Birthday Pat.

There's a topic just posted about how close we are getting to 200,000 posts on AHB. I reckon you're responsible for about a quarter of those!!!

(On second thoughts, maybe not...but you'd definitely be responsible for 1/4 of all the words written here.)

Many happy returns mate, hope you're enjoying the wild west.

Cheers,
Thommo.

Many thanks again guys and lol!

I would have replied sooner but I enjoyed all the above so much that I have been busy trying to hack into AHB and change my birthday code from, birthday="18/04/64" to birthday="today" ;)

Very much appreciated,
Pat

Hey Batz, I hope you remembered the time delay to the west coast before phoning Pat.
I know it's late, and I tried to PM yesterday from my mums laptop but got distracted (booze, more booze etc). Mate, you're a handsome *******, and if you don't get a root, I'll come over and sort you out.

Cheers mate,

Sean.

No shame here on AHB mate, here's my email to you.

I know I'll regret this. Cider makes me do it! :D

HAPPY BIFFY PAT!

Sorry we missed it yesterday!!!

As a special biffy pressie Mrs Sqyre is gunna send you a special email including a pic of herself in her Birthday suit to remind you of the GOOD times and for you to treasure always...

Once again Happy Birthday from the Sqyres... :beer:

HAPPY BIFFY PAT!

Sorry we missed it yesterday!!!

As a special biffy pressie Mrs Sqyre is gunna send you a special email including a pic of herself in her Birthday suit to remind you of the GOOD times and for you to treasure always...

Once again Happy Birthday from the Sqyres... :beer:
He needs Nature's Credit Card! :D

Big one for the B-Days today! Happy birthday to slugger, berpman and sinkas. I've got a 10 hour day of work coming up, hope you enjoy the day more than I will!

Cheers and beers. :beerbang:

Well spotted Adam. All the best to you guys - have a brilliant day. If you run out of grog at your place today sinkas, come round here - there's plenty. (He lives in my street!)

It's Saturday so hopefully you three will have too many beers and write some unintelligible posts for our enjoyment later in the day.

;)
Pat

Happy happies guys....

sluggerdog(25), berapnopod(38), sinkas(35)

Happy Birthday Phrak (28)

Hope the girls got you something brew related :beerbang:

:beer:

Happy Birthday Phrak.

Will raise a glass to you tonight when I get home. :beerbang:

Thommo.

Cheers Guys :beer:
Feel free to drop around tomorrow arvo for a bevvie :) Have NSSA, IPA and Amarillo Honey Ale on tap.

Tim

Happy B'day Tim. Hope you have a few bevvies tomorrow to celebrate :chug: . Looking forward to watching you brew on the 5th.
Eric :beerbang:

All the best to you Tim!

Trust you're having a great night and a big weekend. Don't let Thommo, Duff and the boys lead you too far astray ;) Thanks for all your great BIAB posts/spreadsheets etc and for beers at your place.

Here's to you mate :beer:

Happy B'day Tim. Hope you have a few bevvies tomorrow to celebrate :chug: . Looking forward to watching you brew on the 5th.
Eric
Cheers Eric :) I promise I'll show you the kettle tap equipment as well. I've been trying to find the right names and pictures for the stuff I bought (and have been too lazy to pull mine apart to take photos!), but it's near impossible to find an online plumbing shop with decent photos! (we need a Craftbrewer Plumbing Supplies franchise I think :D )

See you next weekend :beer:

All the best to you Tim!

Trust you're having a great night and a big weekend. Don't let Thommo, Duff and the boys lead you too far astray ;) Thanks for all your great BIAB posts/spreadsheets etc and for beers at your place.

Here's to you mate :beer:

Cheers Pat, Just realised it was your BD last week as well! Happy Birthday back at ya mate! :beer:

Feel free to drop 'round anytime you're in town for a couple more :chug:

Back