Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was apalling referee I really felt for you guys with out J smith I was expecting us to put a cricket score on you's but everyone in your team stood up.

Especially given that pass came at a critical time I'd be filthy too.....

But 2 points is 2 points.

And so far the knights have gone from worst to first :)

Happy Birthday Drew... And go the Mighty Knights!! I'll be there tonight :)

Shawn.

I TOLD YOUSE SO !!!!!!!!!

GO THE MIGHTY DRAGONS !!!!

and HOPE you had a Happy birthday Drew(Till full time ...he he he)

Happy birthday kook(24), jimmysuperlative(38).
Hope you guys have a great day.
A few beers this arvo I feel :p

Beers,
Doc

Happy birthday to all that I have missed, and to kook and jimmy for today. Almost time for a beer already. And, um, go the knights for next weekend!
All the best
Trent

Happy Birthday Kook and Jimmysuperlative and lets not forget Jovial Monk(i miss his stupid posts).Im in the process of gassing a keg of moose drool(brown ale) so i can enjoy a few this arvo in your honour.

Cheers
Big D

Happy birthday kook, hope we catch up for a few ales again this year when I'm over in old blighty :party:
Happy birthday to everyone else as well - this is great having an excuse to toast people virtually 360 days a year :chug:

cheers Ross

Thanks very much all ...and hope your day was a pearler kook.

I had a top day. Lunch with the family ...and then an afternoon of footy with a few ales (of course). Extra special when your teams get up. Lions smashed the Dockers ...Eels just got there over Roosters!! Top stuff all round.

Calls for another beer ;) :D

Cheers!

Happy Happies Guys; Kook and jimmysuperlative

Damn Dragons I really wouldnt have drunk so much if we hadnt of got flogged... No really..... I promise! - Well maybe I would have. Still hurting.

Great win Linz my boys never looked the slightest bit enthusiastic and got outplayed all day.

Happy birthday Thommo(30) and Paleman(37) and my Mum.
I guess I'd better go pour a beer :p
Hope you guys had a great day.

Beers,
Doc

Thanks guys :)

Has a brilliant day in Bamberg. Visited several brewpubs, bars and the Franconian Brewing Museum!

Thanks Doc.

Spent the first 2 hours of my birthday looking for my keys. Gave up and went to work. Still haven't found them. Just turned thirty and already I'm going senile!!!

Happy birthday Paleman and Doc's Mum for yesterday.

Happy b'day Dreamboat.
Hope you've had a great one. Just scrapped in as a May boy eh.
Having an Amber/Red right now. Cheers :beerbang:

Doc

Happy birthday Pedro.

And to al the others I have missed in the last few days. :beerbang:

cheers
johnno

Happy birthday pedro.Hope your not working too hard in your brewery today.

Cheers
Big D

Hi Pedro,
Have a good day and many "hoppy" returns.
Cheers

Happy Birthday Pedro. I'll slaughter a couple of pints of the Ramp it Up IPA in front of the fire tonight for you.

Have a great day and keep that cold room door where it belongs.

Steve

Back