Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday guys, hope you have a goodun.

Beware the diminutive scotsman, he will certainly be full of <something> tonight :)

happy birhtday Wee stu and other im having a stout for u

And dont forget we are the mini-------

Happy Birthday guys - esp wee stu...

All the best - having one for you all tonight.

Happy Birthday guys.Ive missed a few but never mind.i will make up sometime with a few extra pints. :beer:

Best regards
Big D

Happy birthday Gough, TL and Jesmol.

Will have a one or two for you tonight. :beer:

cheers
johnno

barfridge said:
Happy birthday guys, hope you have a goodun.

Beware the diminutive scotsman, he will certainly be full of <something> tonight :)
[post="128325"][/post]​

After 4 nights in the lovely (if chilly) Clare Valley, what I was full of on my birthday was Sangiovese and Pinot Noir :eek:

Thanks for all the wishes guys.

I got home from my travels to find a letter box stuffed with 6 homebrew books (including 3 in the Classic Beer Style series, a beer tasting guide & a scholarly treatise on Brewsters (female brewers) in Medieval England!). Add to that a fridgemate controller and an aquarium pump and airstone (jeez I wonder where these came from :D ) - and I have had a very happy birthday.

PS - to one of my secret admirers who sent me a PM yesterday - sorry, it seems to have been corrupted in some way, please send it again.

Thanks Johnno, and happy birthday to TL and Jesmol for today as well, and to the others I missed out on yesterday. I'm trying a Shenkerla Rauchbier tonight (first time I've had it) as well as a porter and an alt or two of my own creation :rolleyes: Should be a good night.

Shawn.

A lot of regulars have had their birthday's over the last few days - Cheers & congrats to all :beer:

Ross...

Happy birthday Shawn... I'm envious of your rauchbier.

Here's your punishment. :lol:

I shall down a porter or 3 in your honour.

Warren -

knightsfin.gif

Happy birthday to Gough and Trough Lolly for today, and sam and wee stu for yesterday, and all the others todfay and over the last few days that I have missed. I made up for it on the weekend though, and will down a few for you all tonight.
All the best
Trent

Happy birthday Gough(34), Trough Lolly(45), Jesmol(35).
Having an American Amber/Red right now. Hope you all have had a great day.

Beers,
Doc

gough,trough and jesmol
Happy birthday fellas

cheers
big d
whos catching up on a few tonight :beer:

Thanks again fellas :) I've enjoyed my beers tonight. Rauch was a winner... Mmmm, smoky, meaty and malty all at once :lol: Glad I bought it.

And Warren - thanks for the memories ;) Jen and the Knights - a truly winning combination :lol: Those were the days...

Shawn.

:lol: Well Shawn looks like we don't see eye to eye on th Schlenkerla Rauchbier!! Glad to hear you liked it! To be honest it is one of the worst beers i have ever had.

Happy birthday mate. :beer:

:lol:

Mmmm, Double smoked ham beer anyone :p I liked it a lot which surprised me given what I'd heard, but then you can't account for taste... Especially mine!!

Thanks,

Shawn.

Happy Birthday to all I've missed, and all those I'll miss before I post on this thread again.

Yeah, I know I'm slack...watcha gonna do?

Shawn, it'll be great to get some feedback when I make my Schlenkerla clone, and I know who to come to, now. BTW, it's available in bottles at the Lowenbrau when U get there again.

Seth out (and off 2 bed for another early start tomorrow). :p

Happy happies all for the big day

go the dragons...sorry gough

Being my b'day and a mad knights fan hope we put another cricket score on ya's tonight.

Cheers.

ave a goody Drew!
Cheers
Steve

Im a Raiders supporter drew. Damn that game last week was a joke. How about that forward pass... UHHH

Back