Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohoo! You made it to the Half-Ton! And you don't look a day over 60.... :p

Have a good one, mate.

Hoppy Half Ton Beerthday, Mahdu!! [emoji481][emoji322][emoji481]

May you be inundated with RIS's, DIPA's and Wee Heavy's just like Cocko - big, bold, silky smooth and just a little bit cheeky [emoji185][emoji1]

Has the sort order for birthdays on the AHB home page changed? It no longer seems to be by "member since" date.

Mardoo is at the top, and Kingy next (happy birthday Kingy), so I initially thought - "hey cool, it's now by contribution!" but then it kinda goes to the crapper after that...

I confuse!

Cheers Gents, thanks for your contributions.
(Double thumbs up, beer glass, beer glass, beer glass, party popper)

Cheers Mardoo
11grtw8.jpg

Cheers guys! I have had 4 b33rs, rebuilt one keggle (just wasn't perfect), hiked in the woods, made tomorrow's evening tea, received gifts, listened to original electro, felt like poop and gotten past it, ate homemade cake, gotten birthday wishes from Google, played trucks, got in a water fight with a kid, and drew the line for one very wilful little girl. A very good day indeed! I think I need to have a birthday party for my brewing mates! Somehow I decided to lay low this year, despite the fact that I'm pretty stoked to turn 50.

March crew keep rolling! Happy belated mardoo and kingy!

Wow Afrika Bambatta....we wouldnt have to change the radio station much if we brewed together. Biggups.

Hoppy Birthday Lukiferj

Hop_Cake.jpg

Happy Birthday Les,
..gonna start the weekend early?

Happy Birthday Les - thanks for taking the time to help a brother out, i'm sure many others appreciate you for that too

enjoy some frosty libations

cheers mate

Thanks, team.
Yob, that was scary good.
Time to sample from my chilled fermentors prior to kegging tomorrow .... or the weekend.
A pint of bitter from the cask (?) or two

Latest posts

Back