Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, blokes!
Funny shit happening in the jyo household.
The lovely lady baked me a cake today and little jyo decided to sneakily turn the oven from "oven" to "grill". Golden times. It's actually brown.

To add, the lady went to the Gallon License and came back with a couple of the usual suspects. Also a stubbie of "Broo"...She said (with a smile) "I know you give it shit all the time but you haven't tried it yet!"

I will report back on the "Broo". :lol:

Happy birthday Schooey, Nige and Jyo. Hope its been a good one. Jyo hope you enjoyed cocko's ' present '.

Cheers

A HUGE Happy Birthday to you Homo's!! Next beer is for you!

Also, Happy B'day Nige and Schooey - have a good one lads!

:beerbang:

edit: See what I did there...

Happy birthday Schooey, Nige and Jyo. Hope its been a good one. Jyo hope you enjoyed cocko's ' present '.

Cheers

Cheers, Brad.
I'm still trying to wipe it off the smile off my face!

A HUGE Happy Birthday to you Homo's!! Next beer is for you!

Also, Happy B'day Nige and Schooey - have a good one lads!

:beerbang:

edit: See what I did there...

Thanks, darling!

Happy Bday JYO hope your being festive and drinking lots :)

I swear there was a post from bradsbrew there before... Hmm, self modding maybe...

Anyway..

Happy B'Day Beer fingers - I hope you crack the ton next year!

Don't reply mate, at your age you need your rest!

Cheers

Real "birth day" drinks here today, My brother and is wife welcomed their first child into the world today. Pok is now officially an Uncle :D

Real "birth day" drinks here today, My brother and is wife welcomed their first child into the world today. Pok is now officially an Uncle :D

Grats mate!

Being an uncle is so much fun! You get to play and do the fun stuff and give 'em back when they are tired and cranky!

Win win.

Congats mate! Hope the bub and mum are good. Uncles hold a special place in the world. All spoil no toil I call it. :icon_chickcheers:

Happy Birthday, petesbrew and p&c.

happy birthday pete and peas, hope you guys have a good one

cheers

Cheers guys,
And a hoppy birthday to everyone else below
andrewxtreme(35), peas_and_corn(28), RussTaylor(40), Daemon(32), Decap(31), Another Ash(38), Mirror3(45), Amber Fluid(41), joel connolly(30)

Happy Birthday Dan!!! Will have a Sex Panther in your honor tonight!

Happy Birthday to Jiggy as well :) Will have something else in your honor, if I must ;)

Cheers

Yes, Hoppy Beerday Metho!

Back