Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday Winkle, was good meeting you at Ross's (back a few months ago now!)

Happy belated birthday wishes Perry, will have a beer with you tomorrow.

...& Happy birthday for today Les the weizguy, you nearly slipped under the radar :icon_chickcheers:

cheers Ross

Belated wishes to Perry (gettin' old now, mate!), and a big Happy Birthday to PistolPatch!

Drinks for everyone :)

Cheers

Belated wishes to Perry (gettin' old now, mate!), and a big Happy Birthday to PistolPatch!

Drinks for everyone :)

Cheers

Getting old my ar*e!

Happy birthday Pat, first one of the year :icon_chickcheers: .

A belated happy birthday to Perry and a more contemporary one to that mad ladies man Pat.

cheers

Browndog

Thanks for the remembrance guys. I've been a slack ******* in posting here the last year and missed way too many birthdays of yours. Seem to get shorter on time the older I get. What's the go there?

Never enough time...

Would like to write more but apparently now I have to go and have a bath. Sqyre wrote to me this morning saying that doing this will be the only way I can honestly say that I got my end wet this year.

:unsure:
Pat

Cheers Pat Ya'ol Fart, hope you had a good one. Enjoy ya bath and don't go washing things too fast :lol:

Screwy

Cheers Pat Ya'ol Fart, hope you had a good one. Enjoy ya bath and don't go washing things too fast :lol:

Screwy

I can just imagine...

SuperStock_4093-6654.jpg

Happy birthday Graeme hope you have a good one :drinks:

cheers steve

:icon_chickcheers: Happy Birthday Howard :icon_chickcheers:

Cheers Ross

happy birthday ben, hope you have a good one

cheers steve

Happy Birthday DJr have one or two for me.

regards

Graeme

Many Happy Returns to Doc,
Had a few glasses of Synapse last night and will have another tomorrow to toast your birthday.
Cheers
Nige

Wow!!! 100 today Doc, I wouldn't have put you at a day over 70 :p

Happy birthday mate :icon_chickcheers:

cheers Ross

Back