Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Belated happy birthday Jay & to Sqyre 4 2 day :icon_chickcheers:

Excuse the late well wishes Bonj but I drank so many beers celebrating your birthday that I couldn't type for 2 days! Can't tell you how much I enjoyed your birthday - can hardly wait 'til next year.

Hope you had a blast and next year we'll do phone beers!
Glad to hear you had a good time :p Phone beers are on!

And Hoppy Birthday to Jay and Sqyre!! :icon_chickcheers:

Sqyre old thing, have a Happy Birthday mate.

I don't usually have a beer Wednesdays, but this arvo I make an exception in your honour :icon_chickcheers:

Batz

Happy Birthday Sqyre! :beer:

Cheers

Happy birthday Sqyre, and also happy belated one to Bonjypoo as well.

Happy Birthday Sqyre :icon_chickcheers: - You still reading the forum while you've stopped brewing??

cheers Ross

Happy Birthday Jayse.......might sneak in a little heart starter for you whilst waiting for the mash. Hope you have a goody.
Cheers
Steve

Jayse you old bugger !

Have a good one mate :party:

Batz

Happy Birthday Jayse!

Will have to catchup soon for a beer :icon_cheers:

Happy birthday Mothballs :icon_chickcheers:

Edit: and Katie & MHB

Happy Birthday, Mothballs, Katie and MHB. Hope you all have a great day, cheers :beerbang:

Andrew

Have a good one Mothballs, Katie and MHB!

Will down one in your honour tonight!

Cheers

Happy Birthday, Mothballs, Katie and MHB. Hope you all have a great day, cheers :beerbang:

Andrew

Not only managed to miss the above but Sqyre's birthday too :blink: and long-time moderator Jayse!

Trust you all had a top one. You 22nd guys/gal share your birthday with Cyndi Lauper and Kris Kristofferson. I wonder what their kids would sound like? :)

Have a great year,
Pat

Oh well done there Batz, missed Mothballs, Katie and MHB and apologies to you fair brewers.
Going to work I'm sure is no excuse at all, but it's all I have.
I hope you all had fantastic day

Be good

Batz

Happy birthday GG :icon_cheers:
Still got your hose here.
I'll try a Case swap saison in your direction this arvo.
(Edit: speaking of that, get brewing you slug :p )

Happy birthday Roota69. hope you and the boys at work are draining that 50L keg of yours in celebration.

mate hurry up and go AG so you can weld yourself up some gear. I love the work you did for me. cheers buddy

Happy Birthday BYB! Some classy fella's born on this day it would seem. :p :kooi:

Back