Big W 60L sodastream gas bottles.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lakey

Reaction score
Went down to bigW yesterday to get a sodastream bottle saw the price on the tag was $47, took the bottle to the register and scanned at $17!! I thought this was too good to be true I went back and bought another one before they fixed the price. Last night I thought I would check the online price and it says $17, so anyone looking for a cheap sodastream gas bottle jump on this special while it lasts.

If they scan the bottle, you only pay the refill price. If the box is scanned it will be $47.00. Just lose the box on the way to the check-out, I mean who wants a dumb box anyway?? :)

Damn it! I was looking at those and thinking they should fix the description as I assumed it was actually the refill price.

BigW MacArthur didn't have any new ones otherwise I would have grabbed one.

This is one of them 'to good to be true' email notifications :angry:

sorry to get your hopes up i thought it might have been a mistake but then i saw it on their website i thought it must be a sale.

Batz said:
If they scan the bottle, you only pay the refill price. If the box is scanned it will be $47.00. Just lose the box on the way to the check-out, I mean who wants a dumb box anyway?? :)
pick the greenest looking check out chick away from the service desk and no dramas...

Latest posts

Back