• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Big Freezer 4 Sale (sunshine Coast Pick-up)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Hi
I have my large commercial type freezer for sale,it's like the ones you get your ice creams at the shop from.

It has a few surface rust spots along the bottom,works very well,I was using it with a mashmaster controller.(not included)
Size 1820x740x980 high

beer_001.jpg

$200.00

More info,more pics? PM me your email addy.

Batz

Anyone heading north with some space?

I really need one up here :(

Thanks

Under offer pending transport costs ATM

Batz

Thanks

Under offer pending transport costs ATM

Batz

Guys - Followmount transport (32651155) may be worth a try, I use them a lot within QLD & they are good value.

Cheers Ross

Guys - Followmount transport (32651155) may be worth a try, I use them a lot within QLD & they are good value.

Cheers Ross

Thanks Ross. Unfortunately Followmont won't transport freezers and removalists like Allied's want $500 to ship it up here so I'm out.

Hopefully someone will buy it.

:(

hmm, i wonder if that'll fit in the back of my hyundai accent? what about if i folded the seats down...

hmm, i wonder if that'll fit in the back of my hyundai accent? what about if i folded the seats down...

No it won't fit insdie Lobsta,on the roof and a few occy straps?

Batz

Freezer is still up for grabs

Batz

Can't you blokes hire tandem trailers from the servo up there? Even with trailer hire that still looks an excellent bargain! :)

Warren -

Hi Batz

if its still laying around in june/july I'll bring it home.. lol

cheers

I really need to make some room Ned,so this freezer needs to go.
Very surprised no one wants it,I paid $260.00 for it last year,and I believed that was cheap.

Batz

Batz
if I had a ute or knew someone that did I'd be happy to purchase it from you (I assume it would fit in the back of a ute).
Cheers
Stephen.

Batz
if I had a ute or knew someone that did I'd be happy to purchase it from you (I assume it would fit in the back of a ute).
Cheers
Stephen.

Stephen
Touch and go as far as a ute goes I think. Size 1820x740x980 high
Tojo tray back or similar perhaps,I used a 6x4 trailer when I collected it.

It has a couple of little partitions going across inside,these are the freezer coils,so it's not trying the keep a big freezer cool from just one corner like home freezers.It's a commercial jobby that's meant to last.
My idea was to chuck the glass lids and make a nice wooden one with a couple of flooded fonts,no need for a collar as it's way deep enough now.

Batz

Thanks for the info Batz. Might be touch and go for a standard ute. I was toying with the idea of one of those U-hire utes but that probably wouldn't cut it. I'm actually thinking of using it for cheese maturation, obviously it would also require a mashmaster temp control unit. But I imagine it's a much better unit than those cheapies you can get at Hardly Normal and Retravision.

I will raise the issue with the boss tonight and see if there's another way to skin this cat.

Cheers
Stephen.

OK
Need to move this baby
$175 for the remainder of the day
Then it's ebayed

Batz

Guys hire a single cab ute and take the sides of the tray, hang the freezer over the back and strap that baby down!! Easy

Back