Big Brew Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross said:
jayse said:
On the subject of amber is anyone stocking it anymore?

[post="118331"][/post]​

How much do you need Jayse?

cheers Ross...
[post="118341"][/post]​

I don't actually need any at the moment per say just wondering if its around the place.

Jayse

Yes its around jayse.
I got some a couple of weeks back in Melb.

mmmm love that stuff.

johnno

jayse said:
Looking forward to the brewday, i'll have to drink twice as much that day to make up for the pub crawl i'am gunna have to miss this weekend.

On the subject of amber is anyone stocking it anymore?

Born to booze
Jayse
[post="118331"][/post]​
We both better take an extra keg then :party: I'm missing out on the pub crawl too.

Anyone else puting their hand up to brew?

redbeard said:
yes.

unfortunately my brewing area only accomodates 2 peeples (balcony). perhaps someone with a decent backyard & understanding swmbo could volunteer for syd ? perhaps we should all make the trip out to camden country where linz & pumpy reside, & have *acres* of backyard !
[post="116274"][/post]​

Well re-reading this thread,and if I've done that right, there is Myself holding a BBD(S/W syd, site #20), 'Mike' having one out in the eastern suburbs and 'Crozdog' holding one(if the AG setup is sorted) in the inner/mid west of Sydney.....and Im sure someone in the Hills Brewers Guild will be hosting one??

Not to mention the 'rabble' in the 'Gong..the IBU's and Ray usually throw a doozy of a day

That pretty much covers this city......Drop me an Email for the address for the day if you wish to join us down this way

Just a bump for those who may have missed this.........and thanks Ray for reminding us.

Its Saturday week; the 6th of May...

A few of us are getting together here in Newcastle for a brewday on Saturday. Should be a goodun hopefully :) Good luck to all the others around the country.

Shawn.

Working this w/end so will have to have a big brew day a week late i guess.To all participants have a good brew day.

Cheers
Big D

Latest posts

Back