Big Brew Day At Ray's Again In 2006

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray_Mills

The Old Man of Brew
Reaction score
Munting Ilog, Silang, Cavite, Philippines
Hi Crew
Well it's that time of the year again.
Big Brew day, first Saturday in May, 6th May
I have decided to brew a Kolsh as one of the brews for the day, I know a few of you out there have big hoppy beers to be made for the day and thats fine.
All welcome as its a 10.30am start with beer an BBQ.
Bring your brewing equipment and make beer. Mash, Extract or kit as you will have the best brewers in the Illawarra and elsewhere giving you help support and education.
I will have a Schwarzbier on tap and a supprise of something.
Bring along a few bottles of your beers for all to taste and drink and take notes.
I dont have a lot of beer so if you want to bring a keg along that will help.
Plenty of Sausages and Cate's Chilli Coriander Jam.
Hope to see you all
28A Hospital Road
Bulli
Contact me on 0406 136 469
Ray

For the un-initiated, Big Brew Day is more aptly known in the Illawarra as 'Big Ray Day - All Day - All Ray!'

Included in the festivities is Ray cranking Kenny Loggins up real loud and The Dragon Lady firing up and throwing the closest thing at hand.

Its a real treat of a day.

Scotty

Hi All
Just a reminder Big Brew Day is back on this Saturday
So those who want to turn up, bring along your beers as I only have one keg of good beer on.
BBq will be running hot with snags and the Dragon Ladys famous Chilli Coriander Jam.
I can be contacted on 0406 136 469 if anyone wants directions or information
Cheers
Ray

Ya might get a drunken call from adelaide around late afternoon there Ray with a report from us. looks like about 5 people brewing at our show so we might aswell send you a report when we're all drunk and see how your day has gone.

Have a good one mate.
Jayse

Big Brew Day is great fun! All the best for the IBU's day and say hello to them all from me!

I'm working night shift on friday then again on saturday, so if I get out of bed in time I'll stop in for a quick visit. :D

I guess I shouldn't wash the car any time soon, as it'll be raining on the 6th.. ;) :D

Geesh Muga,

Talk about pointing the bone.

I might see you on Saturday then. I'll wear a wet suit just in case.

Scott

Is there a big brew day happening in Melbourne?

I was looking to brew this Saturday and would be more than happy to show anyone the gluten free way. If not I will be brewing in Ballarat if there's anyone interested in joining my one man, one dog "big" brew day. :party:

Millet German Pilsner is what I have planned.

Cheers, Andrew.

Back