Biblical Scale Disaster

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has Colin got an agent???

I will set up my Foxtel iQ to record channel 9 news, but then I'll have to work out how to get it from there to the laptop.

Colin for PM I reckon, sounds like he has more personality and has been more useful in the flood crisis than Joolia.

The chick who came out for the interview, who was smoking hot by the way, said that this was a better 'feel good' story than the one she did with the meter maids yesterday.. I dunno, those meter maids would feel pretty damn good to me I rekon :p

Just got a text from her, I asked weather or not Vic was going to get the story.. to which the reply was "not sure but def. throughout NSW and QLD"

The local army blokes nearly fell over when I told em about Colin and his interview:lol:

Damn, it was on the five o'clock news, not six!!
Only saw the last 10 seconds of it.

The chick who came out for the interview, who was smoking hot by the way, said that this was a better 'feel good' story than the one she did with the meter maids yesterday.. I dunno, those meter maids would feel pretty damn good to me I rekon :p

Just got a text from her, I asked weather or not Vic was going to get the story.. to which the reply was "not sure but def. throughout NSW and QLD"

The local army blokes nearly fell over when I told em about Colin and his interview:lol:

Just saw the footage, was that you with the beard mate :ph34r:

I can confirm that a couple of meter maids do indeed feel good.
IMG_4062_crop_sm.JPG

Just saw the footage, was that you with the beard mate :ph34r:

red beard and tank top, only in a background shot..thankfully.. the fella in the interview is my brother in law..

It's Colin at the end of the day though so Im just happy about it all happening :D .. and at the end of the day it was AHB who got the messege out there so... thank you all guys and galsof AHB, it's an amazing feeling that all it took was a few PM's within our group and "Good Old Colin" is out there as a recovery expert across the country, and in my opinion a few smiles about the place cant hurt right now!!

really greatfut to the group.. what a crew

:beer:

Just watching the news I recorded from earlier... No Colin as yet, but did feature as a teaser in the opening (third billing - Go Colin!!!)

Cheers

I can confirm that a couple of meter maids do indeed feel good.
View attachment 43462

:p if only colin does so well in his world it will be a wonderful place to live in chelmer for that trooper it seems.. im bettin his mound is gunna get some ..er.. attention :p

... I dont mean to make light of a dreadful situaltion and many hands and all our best is still needed to recover form this.. my thoughts go out to those who have lost all and i wish I could do more to help..

:icon_offtopic: do we have a vic crew to head up when we can get there (without being in the way) and be of use? I cant get anymore time off work but am happy to organise a carpool to head up with shovels and gumboots not this weekend (only get back from her sat night) but next weekend...??

I dont think we need a vic thread as we are all in this so PM's will suffice.

:ph34r:

Just saw it on the PM news, lots of good camera time for both you and Colin mate :)

Cheers

Bloody Colin.
Every time I look up (at work atm) I see him on a screen somewhere. Syd and Mel played a cut down version on their main news's, he was on the 4.30 news Syd and Bris, main news in Brisbane with a longer version, on promos all day and now he's in the news updates tonight. I guess he'll also turn up on the Today show tomorrow and then.......... The World!!!!!!
I'll try and get a copy of the full story and put it up somewhere.

It'll be interesting to see if the Internationals do pick it up. Everyone loves a good animal story.

Campbell
who deep, deep down didn't really mind being dug out his bed at 6am by people looking for Colin's details

Hahahahahahahah....

Bloody legendary Campbell. Look what you've started man, just look at it.... :blink:

Latest posts

Back