Beverage HQ commercial keg fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b0neski

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone out there has one of these fridges:
http://www.beveragehq.net/Commercial_Kegerators-Kegstar_Commercial_Kegerator_4_x_19_Litre_Kegs.html
The seller is based in WA but they had a reseller in SA with one in stock, but to be honest I was a little underwhelmed on the finish (amongst other things) of the thing given the price; As such I was also worried about what sort of overall quality this product represented. Infact, I went to the exetent of sending the guys in WA an email outlining the issues that I saw during my breif inspection and they replied thanking me for my feedback which they would "forward to their manufacturer". This reply says to me that this is "the norm" for their product.
Disappointed. This thing on paper ticks all the boxes for my requirements. Skope sells something similar and while I'm sure it's a massively more expensive item the temp is only adjustable 1 - 3.5 deg C (Horror or horrors!!).

Anyone out there running something similar?

Ultimately I'm looking for a kegerator that can run a 4 tap top mounted Andale font (already have) and store another 2 kegs ie the 6 keg version of what I checked out.

Let me know if you've got any ideas that can help.

Skope are a good fridge but yeah the price is up there. Where are you located? To be honest KegKing is very fairly priced for fridges.
Otherwise have you looked at manufactuers like Tef Cold? Given the OP maybe looking at commercial options like that are more suited to you.

I picked up a small Tef Cold today for a yeast display fridge at a catering auction for 10% of the price of a new fridge, so bargins to be had if you ave the time.

Cheers

Ciaron

b0neski said:
Just wondering if anyone out there has one of these fridges:
http://www.beveragehq.net/Commercial_Kegerators-Kegstar_Commercial_Kegerator_4_x_19_Litre_Kegs.html
The seller is based in WA but they had a reseller in SA with one in stock, but to be honest I was a little underwhelmed on the finish (amongst other things) of the thing given the price; As such I was also worried about what sort of overall quality this product represented. Infact, I went to the exetent of sending the guys in WA an email outlining the issues that I saw during my breif inspection and they replied thanking me for my feedback which they would "forward to their manufacturer". This reply says to me that this is "the norm" for their product.
Disappointed. This thing on paper ticks all the boxes for my requirements. Skope sells something similar and while I'm sure it's a massively more expensive item the temp is only adjustable 1 - 3.5 deg C (Horror or horrors!!).

Anyone out there running something similar?

Ultimately I'm looking for a kegerator that can run a 4 tap top mounted Andale font (already have) and store another 2 kegs ie the 6 keg version of what I checked out.

Let me know if you've got any ideas that can help.
go for a freezer and a stc

It all depends what you are looking to use it for, commercial or home?

For home a good old chest freezer for all six. Or 2 x keg king fridges. The keg king holds 3 each, and then you could set them to different temps. Have your English ales in one and the cold cold lagers in the other.

Thanks guys but I'm not in the slightest bit interested in anything that Keg King sell.
Tefcold certainly have something that looks good.

Latest posts

Back