Best Torrent Software/source

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fraser_john

Go Pies
Reaction score
Tried to use limewire last night to get a George Thorogood album (not for me of course......), but there just were not enough providers!

What do people use and how good are they?

So let me get this right,
You are bitching about the fact there are not more people out there willing to be accomplice to your thievery?
And that the limewire is to blame

Wow, what a douche you are.

Nothing wrong with digitally copying something you were never going to buy anyway.

In answer to this thread:
Best torrent software for Windows: uTorrent

Sites:
www.eztv.it for TV Shows
www.mininova.org for various
www.isohunt.com for various

As for music, wouldn't have a clue these days

Nothing wrong with digitally copying something you were never going to buy anyway.

In answer to this thread:
Best torrent software for Windows: uTorrent

Sites:
www.eztv.it for TV Shows
www.mininova.org for various
www.isohunt.com for various

No matter what sodtware you have if there aint enough seeds there aint enough seeds, simple as that!

Rapidshare - search in google for the album with "rapidshare " on the end of your search term. then follow the link. simple

Second that for uTorrent and Rapidshare

+1 for uTorrent
Transmission for Linux

+1 for uTorrent

I get most of my TV shows from www.uknova.com. UK stuff mainly but very reliable.

So let me get this right,
You are bitching about the fact there are not more people out there willing to be accomplice to your thievery?
And that the limewire is to blame

Wow, what a douche you are.

Now that was an awesome statement. He's right, ya know. All you c^nts are darstadly pirates.

Shpongle, Tool, Pink Floyd.

Ok, maybe not for everybody.

+5 for uTorrent

I use Vuze for software and many sites for sources..

mininova.com
isohunt.com
piratebay.com

If all that fails, I use google, simply enter the thing I want in quotation marks and add torrent to the end.

I use Vuze for software and many sites for sources..

mininova.com
isohunt.com
piratebay.com

If all that fails, I use google, simply enter the thing I want in quotation marks and add torrent to the end.

If you are downloading torrents and you DO NOT use peer guardian2 you are mental. http://phoenixlabs.org/pg2/

It's like a firewall, but specifically blocks government sites, Hollywood sites, university sites etc from gathering your information whilst on the P2P networks....

Can block sites you normally use as well but is highly configurable. NOT to used as an everyday firewall, just while on the P2P network. In saying that, I use it along side my other firewall.

Check the log after a few hours after downloading... you will poo your pants with what agencies would of had your ip, times, what downloading etc.

And no, I don't wear a tin foil hat.

Honest.

Yes to utorrent

As to finding the torrents to start with:
www.torrentz.com
scrapetorrent.com

And further: I am sure it is morally reprehensible to download stuff that I have not acquired through legitimate means. And thus I would never do it. Someone told me about these sites. I am off to confession...

there's some things i'd just rather pay for.

Jez

+1 for paying beersmith/promash. Beersmith is without a doubt the best value $25 I've spent on brewing kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back