• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Bendigo Welcomes Truebrewbendigo Bop

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

gava

I do rather like beer.....
Reaction score
Fellow Bendigo and surrounding district guys.

Just dropped by the new BOP shop called truebrewBendigo (www.truebrewbendigo.com.au)
Looks like a nice little setup.. Has a pool table, dart board and beer garden for when your waiting for your beer to be made.
The beers are extract with the option to steep grain and a selection of Hops and dried yeast..

All the other info is on their website.

Spoke to Lachy there they seem like a nice bunch of fellas..

anyway thought I'd give them a bit of air time..

No affiliation bla bla..

gav

big78sam

Frequent poster - My post count is no reflection o
Reaction score
Sounds good.

They just need a couple of urns and BIAB bags and a few cubes and they could add AG to that list. What a great way to introduce people to AG as well. They get to try it first without needing to fork out cash for all the gear.

A game of darts/pool during the mash sounds like a great idea to me.

gava

I do rather like beer.....
Reaction score
At the moment its just extract but I would like to see a AG/BIAB demo.. im moving 7 google minutes away from it in 6 months so I could bring down my rig for a demo.. at the moment it looks like its directed at the entry type person who hasn't brewed or has just started to brew.. had a sample of the Asahi (type) and it was pretty nice..

Latest posts

Group Builder