Belgium Beer Importers - Notjustwine.....anyone had any experience?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MHB said:
Anny feedback from those that ordered from my mate Jason at International Beer Collector?
I have a taste of some of the upcoming beers and am impressed with the diversity of what is coming out of Europe.
If you see a bottle of Troubadour Magma, buy it, some time ago a keg went on at a craft bar in Newcastle and it lasted less than 75 minutes - apparently Facebook melted down there were so many people telling their friends to get here quick, bastards, I only got two glasses before it went dry.
Mark
Just had my second delivery, all beers have been amazing, mostly stuff I have never seen in a shop in Australia before, but they include one familiar beer each month, this time chimay blue. Really happy so far, very good seller. favourite so far was probably De Ranke xx bitter, amazing belgian ipa

Yep that was a cracker, I like that its always a range of beers from something easy drinking to mind-blowing!
The Wolferstetter Josef Groll Pils was delightful - I hope to be able to make a pilsner that good one day - bucket list jobie.
I have also been enjoying the sours especially the Alvinne with their house bugs they call Morpheus.
Just wish I could afford more of these beers, credit card whimpers whenever I go to the website...
Mark

Is it just me, or does he not have prices for the monthly six pack? I don't want to start signing up without knowing that first.

The monthly total is $42 plus postage, there are details here under "Members Benefits".
I think you will find its great value, not knowing where you live I have no idea what the freight/postage will be but going through the signup will I believe tell you.
Payment is I believe through Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Debit and there is no contract period or lock in, if you aren't happy you can bail at any time - but I don't think you will want to.
Mark

MHB said:
The monthly total is $42 plus postage, there are details here under "Members Benefits".
I think you will find its great value, not knowing where you live I have no idea what the freight/postage will be but going through the signup will I believe tell you.
Payment is I believe through Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Debit and there is no contract period or lock in, if you aren't happy you can bail at any time - but I don't think you will want to.
Mark
I live in Mount Mee and postage for me is $11, very reasonable

Thanks, Mark. Just come off night shift so I'm not the brightest spark at the moment, didn't look in that section. Might give it a try!

Just had a quick look at the sign up Page and the postage to WA is $11! Will definitely be giving it a go.

Latest posts

Back