Beersmith2

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morrie

Reaction score
I'm using Beersmith2 but I am not sure if I have all the style guides installed. For example I have found a Beersmith recipe that has a style guide of- Special/Best/Premium Bitter- but when I go into Beersmith2 to construct a recipe along the lines of that particular style guide, it is not showing up in the style guide list. Can anyone point me in the right direction where I could import a more comprehensive list of style guides from please.

Thanks mate I now have a good list of style guides to work with. I tried using add ons to import more grains but there doesn't seem to be a full comprehensive list of grains in the add ons. For example there only shows 14 Thomas Fawcett grains in the list when there are many more than that in existence. Can anyone shed more light on how to get more grains into add ons so i can add more on.
Thanks - Morrie.

If you look at the icon bar at the very top you will see tools profiles etc ..... Go to insert click on it and the drop down box will have add grains ,hops etc......... click on the add grain icon and add what ever grain you need or have .

Thanks beer belly, I just thought there may have been an easier way to import grains other than to manually input all the associated data in the grain insert box/s.

You can find files of grains, hops etc and import them.

Though I can remember where i found them, I put in the Joe White list for example.

Ahh there it is, see attached. Edit. Nope didnt work, not sure whats going on there. Regardless, search for whatever grains and a bsm file.

Latest posts

Back